Lazybugger frankly with samaja --tnr leni lotu barthi

samaja_varagamana

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

So u hate them figuratively and u get along with all ppl. You call yourself extrovert right. So u like getting along with them or u just put a different facet when u r with them ?

I'm not an extrovert at all. I rarely talk to people out of turn.

I used to get along with people. Now some people just plain disgust me (Hindutva crowd). i'm still figuring out a way to completely banish them from my life without hurting my finances.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• samaja_varagamana

• batman

• Don_Draper

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

If you are about to give a relationship advice(which u dont usually) to the ppl who r younger than what would u give ?

I don't know man. I think people younger than I'm are generally smarter than I'm. They seem to have figured their sh1t out better than I did when I was their age.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I don't know man. I think people younger than I'm are generally smarter than I'm. They seem to have figured their sh1t out better than I did when I was their age.

None of them figured it out yet bro....there are still confused. They just go by the crowd or by peer pressure. Living their life according to standard defined template is what they are doing. Only some ppl who stand out of the crowd like you (i am supposing it) are consideres to be anti social

why use the term 'upper caste'?

because they are all a monolith. spouting the same bullshit (whether hindutva, liberal, leftist,whatever). very very few exceptions.

I don't blame them. Their world view comes from their experience with the world. My hate for them also comes from the same place. I consider them the modern mob that quietly endorses everything that is done in their names, but never actively participates in it.

4 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

None of them figured it out yet bro....there are still confused. They just go by the crowd or by peer pressure. Living their life according to standard defined template is what they are doing. Only some ppl who stand out of the crowd like you (i am supposing it) are consideres to be anti social

I'm generally more optimistic about younger people. say 15-21.. among Indians too. I don't find them confused at all.

or may its just the 15-21 yr olds that I know.

Suppose you are 25 yrs old and you have to select a girl. How do u do it and what factors matter ? May be its a foolish question but wanted to know u r take

Just observe this guy called Android_Halwa, and how he responds to me.

There is an implicit threat, that he massages with flowery language sometimes. He basically says - Fall in line, or else.

That's the upper caste mob cheerleader right there.

3 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Suppose you are 25 yrs old and you have to select a girl. How do u do it and what factors matter ? May be its a foolish question but wanted to know u r take

I'll let the girl choose me, man. I've never been short on offers from women. I guess I'm lucky.

I guess I'll never go for a fat girl. and I prefer women who  take atleast minimum care of themselves. Not come out looking like they woke up 5mins ago. I also prefer cleanliness freaks.

besides that, I don't have much expectations from women. Yeah, I like women who surprise me with their hairstyles. Even dyeing them, with snazzy colors.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Just observe this guy called Android_Halwa, and how he responds to me.

There is an implicit threat, that he massages with flowery language sometimes. He basically says - Fall in line, or else.

That's the upper caste mob cheerleader right there.

Lets not get into caste bro. I know you already put ur heart and soul in fighting about it in all threads. Lets get into your opinions on other matters.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'll let the girl choose me, man. I've never been short on offers from women. I guess I'm lucky.

I guess I'll never go for a fat girl. and I prefer women who  take atleast minimum care of themselves. Not come out looking like they woke up 5mins ago. I also prefer cleanliness freaks.

besides that, I don't have much expectations from women. Yeah, I like women who surprise me with their hairstyles. Even dyeing them, with snazzy colors.

Letting the girl choose you solves lot of issues. But do u try to impress them or you are just going to potray urself as u are

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

Lets not get into caste bro. I know you already put ur heart and soul in fighting about it in all threads. Lets get into your opinions on other matters.

I didn't put my 'heart and soul' dude. If I did, I would be linking to data, and making arguments to convince people. I am not doing that.

I just mock and mock and mock. Just to let out some steam. 

2 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Letting the girl choose you solves lot of issues. But do u try to impress them or you are just going to potray urself as u are

Regular flirting man. Some women prefer my style of flirting, some don't.

Those who do, respond to it. Others ignore me.

there's no such thing as 'as you are'. everything you do, defines you no. There's no person hiding behind the face you show to the world. You are that person.

It applies to this db too. I refuse to believe that people who act like assholes here, are actually angels in real life. They are both. They are complicated.

How do react to the ppl who think some ppl as their demigods or feel that their caste or creed whatever is raised to new standards .......bcoz of those ppl.

Ex : ppl who feel like ntr had made all chowdaries proud and made them royal blood. 

Not only ntr. Some ppl feel the same with other entities like chiru and pk and soo on

The only thing is, I don't adjust my style of flirting to fit the girl I want to flirt with. I simply don't care to.

I don't want to end up with a girl I can't handle.

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

How do react to the ppl who think some ppl as their demigods or feel that their caste or creed whatever is raised to new standards .......bcoz of those ppl.

Ex : ppl who feel like ntr had made all chowdaries proud and made them royal blood. 

Not only ntr. Some ppl feel the same with other entities like chiru and pk and soo on

No idea. I've never been in a telugu community ever. The closest I came to was my far far cousin's description of caste fights at Nagarjuna University when he was studying there.

I know and have seen people wearing Rajni shirts, and they disgust me. Because I can see that they are faking their interest in Rajni just to be part of the phenomenon. I have seen real Rajni fans, in the part of chennai where I was born. from the poorest sections of society.

So, I can't say if NTR, Chiru, PK fanism has something to do with caste, or just silly projections to be part of a phenomenon that people are so crazy about to be part of these days.

Never met those kind of people. In fact, out of all, I find telugu people in real life to be the best people to hang out with. They are the least judgmental, least dramatic, and most welcoming. Also have the least sob stories to tell.