Lazybugger frankly with samaja --tnr leni lotu barthi

samaja_varagamana

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

brother.. what is this question? each girl/person is unique. how can I say one is better than the other?

Dbians need virgin , well behaved girl , working , masters aythe abbailatho room share cheskoni girl kavali anta

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• samaja_varagamana

• batman

• Don_Draper

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Dbians need virgin , well behaved girl , working , masters aythe abbailatho room share cheskoni girl kavali anta

lol. I'm married man. and happily. I've already found the girl. now how should I describe her? sCo_^Y 

she's smarter than I'm, slightly more extroverted than I'm, more confrontational than I'm, more dismissive of things that don't concern her than I'm. etc.

33 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. I'm married man. and happily. I've already found the girl. now how should I describe her? sCo_^Y 

she's smarter than I'm, slightly more extroverted than I'm, more confrontational than I'm, more dismissive of things that don't concern her than I'm. etc.

So ur partner being more than what u are. Does it hurt u r male ego ?

9 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

yes anduke nights paga theerchuktaru janalu

5 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

I don't have a 'male ego'. I don't even think of myself as a man. I'm just a person with a penis. I don't think that penis entitles me to think that I'm supposed to be better than ones without.

It helps that I'm lesser than avg height, and these 'male egos' have always amused me, although initially intimidated me. Not after I learnt how I can play them. they are mostly dumbasses.

17 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't have a 'male ego'. I don't even think of myself as a man. I'm just a person with a penis. I don't think that penis entitles me to think that I'm supposed to be better than ones without.

It helps that I'm lesser than avg height, and these 'male egos' have always amused me, although initially intimidated me. Not after I learnt how I can play them. they are mostly dumbasses.

I wish i will a get a girl with u r attitude

19 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

So do u believe un dowry and marrying a person who is rich and same caste ??

27 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

So u take the intiative in driving ur family or just wait for ur spouse to make the decisions

3 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

So do u believe un dowry and marrying a person who is rich and same caste ??

I don't even believe in marriage. or eternal love. now don't ask me why I got married. It was a pure financial arrangement. we'd be living together even if we weren't married. 

you normally marry a person in your circle, right? if your circle is full of your caste people, says a lot about you, no?

I'm also guilty of having a circle full of upper caste people. Even if they are liberals, it doesn't count. I have some friends who are militant level leftists, but they are also upper caste. everywhere I turn upper caste. No wonder I hate them, figuratively.

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

So u take the intiative in driving ur family or just wait for ur spouse to make the decisions

consensus. based on utilitarian principles. 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I don't even believe in marriage. or eternal love. now don't ask me why I got married. It was a pure financial arrangement. we'd be living together even if we weren't married. 

you normally marry a person in your circle, right? if your circle is full of your caste people, says a lot about you, no?

I'm also guilty of having a circle full of upper caste people. Even if they are liberals, it doesn't count. I have some friends who are militant level leftists, but they are also upper caste. everywhere I turn upper caste. No wonder I hate them, figuratively.

So u hate them figuratively and u get along with all ppl. You call yourself extrovert right. So u like getting along with them or u just put a different facet when u r with them ?