T govt doesn't have rights to conduct investigation and drug tests

rajurocking50

11 minutes ago, Arya2 said:

hadavidi chese vadi deggara vishayam undadu as simple as that..

so , does that make a difference ? 

9 minutes ago, Arya2 said:

one straight question-- mana courts/govts serious ga punish chestada?? lopala evaraina pedda talakayalu unte?? oka question answer cheyi.

emo  nee , naa abhiprayala meeda lokam bathikeyyadu gaa, pedda talakaya chikkithey chooddam.

still what is being done is perfectly by book and hopefully they will have some answers

4 minutes ago, Arya2 said:

mari same thing should happen when they sent notices to bigshots directly for investigation right??? mari media ki evaru leak chesaru antha proper ga investigation chestunte???

nee problem investigation meedana??  then come i can answer if they are doing it by books or not. i know a bit about it due to relatives in excise dept

nee problem media leaks meedana?? i cant answer for shiytt , i agree its a lapse on the part of the investigating agency to keep it tight lipped they can morally take the blame for it.

god forbid if they officially take the blame, they are inviting civil lawsuits for disclosure of names 

19 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

yo investigative procedures telvakunda sinchukoku raja

unless you have solid and conclusive proof that cant be refuted , no one files a case, case file chesaavo without any proof to back u up, ur inviting libel defamation lawsuits. ilaanti high profile visibility cases lo aa exice dept ke kaadu CMO ki kooda court 10gulu pedathaadhi 

when you are investigating means you have a chain of evidence that needs to be corroborated and put in order to make the case strong

anduke ga aa calvin anetodu names mention cheyyagaaney , formal ga vachi maaku unna doubts clear cheyyandi ani notices pampindhi.

its the standard modus operandi 

so media tamasha ki evaru responsible? notice ichina vaalley media ni pilipinchukunnara?

don't say media is responsible. it is. but govt also is responsible.

5 minutes ago, Arya2 said:

cheyaru ba. peddatalaks ni vadilestaru. this is india. what i meant to say is-- something big level lo problem solve chesthe bane untadi. but the process they are doing now doesn't seems legitamate(my opinion).  i'll wait and see  but i don't have hope on indian judiciary/govt's and system. one thing i don't like is supporting them blindly and it irritates me.

neeku system meeda hope lekapothey nenu a hope ni resurrect cheyyataniki em cheyydalchukoledhu. it aint even the issue

In this instance , though its unfortunate that names came out even before notices were served, all it is is a LAPSE on the part of the investigating agency to slip up

what they are doing is by the books , sorry if that doesnt feel legitimate to you, sorry u should be filing a case to have the procedures amended.

Original post topic enti? Govt doesnt have rights to conduct drug tests on ppl who came in for questioning

Puri bayataki vachi cheppaada??? naa blood naa consent lekunda teeskunnaru ani ?

al cheppi untey ikkada post veyyu, neeku nenu support chesthaa, anthey gaani they dont have right and this investigation is a sham anudu endhi guddi ga,

yes they dont least bit of a right to collect blood samples without consent and they most likely got the blood samples by consent. 

5 minutes ago, Arya2 said:

nenu both antuna. edi sariga jaragatledu ani. this is just one more media hyped thing that's it. i'm not expecting anything

you can expect a positive change from this. But I don't think anyone famous will get convicted.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

so media tamasha ki evaru responsible? notice ichina vaalley media ni pilipinchukunnara?

don't say media is responsible. it is. but govt also is responsible.

Hello RGV? how is it going?

Govt and media and investigating agency all are responsible ok na 

jai balayya 

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

Hello RGV? how is it going?

Govt and media and investigating agency all are responsible ok na 

jai balayya 

investigation is a sham ani cheppatam is the defensive reaction to the mistake on the govts side. and the resulting media circus.

ofcourse, people will try to delegitimise it. govt is the easy target. 

I understand what you are saying about how investigations are conducted. But its hard for a normal person to take a side in this.

3 hours ago, Arya2 said:

what they mean was if they really have evidence they can straight away book the cases and can submit to court for further enquiry. they simply cannot pull some one in to interrogation by the name of verification.

So if police have doubt on someone in a murder case .. they should either directly arrest and submit him in the court or leave him anthe kaani doubt unnollani or names pop up aina vaallani interrogate cheyodhu antav.. thanks bro

This is how things are done in India. Everybody is at fault. So nobody has the moral authority.

finally, some gangs will be busted. others will lay low for a while and target other sectors.

thats all.

you all cool down.

good job TG police. inkoncham care teeskoni circus kaakunda undiuntey better undedhi.