Funny how people behave

Peddayana

51 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Math ela sir , lets say you watch 2-4 movies per month so that means you save 20-40 dollars through these bogo offers etc or 500$/year at the max through these , lets say for 5 years it translates to 2500$ , it may actually help you upgrade your car or fit that with some nice accessories  , but how can it help with buying 40k , 50k cars? Also , the above calculation means you land a deal everytime you go to movies , is that possible?

If the point is to tell ,that savings in these small things leads to greater rewards in future , really? how many things you need to save/adjust ? Is it worth?

lol.. what are we adjusting here? are we watching the movie after getting the coupon?its just an extra effort smart guy does to save which a lazy ass is not willing to do...Peddayana

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

lol.. what are we adjusting here? are we watching the movie after getting the coupon?its just an extra effort smart guy does to save which a lazy ass is not willing to do...Peddayana

Sir , db lo chala posts lo will watch if I get deal etc ani untundi kada , no?

4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

adjusting is mentioned in the broader sense ,  online shopping lo kuda people usually try to spend a lot of time just to save 1-2$ and some people only buy things until they get deals , like they wait for thanksgiving etc, if that is not adjusting then I don't know what it is

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

Sir , db lo chala posts lo will watch if I get deal etc ani untundi kada , no?

you say that aa...so they feel like its only worth that amount...say iphone undi..if its on sale for full price..some think its worth and some dont think so..can you judge who is right?

18 minutes ago, sandie said:

pakkanolla money meedha aasa padthee thappu kani..

own rupee\dollar save kovatam tho thappem undhi.

Tappa tappunnara , just kidding 

I was only commenting on efforts needed to save small dollar amounts and their worthiness 

you say that aa...so they feel like its only worth that amount...say iphone undi..if its on sale for full price..some think its worth and some dont think so..can you judge who is right?

mastaru not talking about Iphones and stuff , people do these things even for 20$-50$ items , Iphone may be a big deal , no questioning the worthiness of waiting for a deal there

2 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

adjusting is mentioned in the broader sense ,  online shopping lo kuda people usually try to spend a lot of time just to save 1-2$ and some people only buy things until they get deals , like they wait for thanksgiving etc, if that is not adjusting then I don't know what it is

1) His time should be so cheap..i get paid in double digits so i dont prefer to spend an hr to save single digit..Peddayana

2) that means they dont have an urgency to get it...will you search for a deal on doctor when you are having a heart stoke? noo rght..Peddayana

1) His time should be so cheap..i get paid in double digits so i dont prefer to spend an hr to save single digit..Peddayana

2) that means they dont have an urgency to get it...will you search for a deal on doctor when you are having a heart stoke? noo rght..Peddayana

+1 for 1 

For 2 , emi matladutunnaru sir , doctor endhi heart stroke endhi , those are emergency kada , what relation ?

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

mastaru not talking about Iphones and stuff , people do these things even for 20$-50$ items , Iphone may be a big deal , no questioning the worthiness of waiting for a deal there

its all comes down to how much time they are spending and how are they saving...spending 5-10 mins to save a couple of bucks is ok...not an hr...at least for me

Just now, idibezwada said:

its all comes down to how much time they are spending and how are they saving...spending 5-10 mins to save a couple of bucks is ok...not an hr...at least for me

correct , idhe nenu first post nunchi cheptunna , if the dollar amount is really worthy of time etc then all credit to people and their smart tricks , but why spend effort on small items ani just observing , (not advising)

Just now, Peddayana said:

+1 for 1 

For 2 , emi matladutunnaru sir , doctor endhi heart stroke endhi , those are emergency kada , what relation ?

if you really need it, you will get it anyway...even with deal or no deal...so what are we adjusting here?...i dont get it

Just now, idibezwada said:

if you really need it, you will get it anyway...even with deal or no deal...so what are we adjusting here?...i dont get it

There are only a few items people really need (most people wont' look for deals here) , rest all are 'good to have'  , here is where the adjusting part comes

1 hour ago, Peddayana said:

You hurt mastaru ? , don't take it personal , generic observation regarding how we all behave (including me) , just trying to see whether anyone has solid reasoning as to why we do that and is it really worth our time and efforts?

Change your title and post

Titl change:

"how we people behave"

post change:

40k -50k car kontamu