Funny how people behave

Peddayana

24 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Thousands of dollars petti cars kontaru (40k , 50k etc) but 15$ movie ticket kosam bogo offers , deals ki trying ..

I'm also in the same boat, that's how you buy 40k, 50k cars..... 

29 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Thousands of dollars petti cars kontaru (40k , 50k etc) but 15$ movie ticket kosam bogo offers , deals ki trying ..

kudirina chota save cheyali kada bro.. naku antha funny anpinchale mari

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

I'm also in the same boat, that's how you buy 40k, 50k cars..... 

Math ela sir , lets say you watch 2-4 movies per month so that means you save 20-40 dollars through these bogo offers etc or 500$/year at the max through these , lets say for 5 years it translates to 2500$ , it may actually help you upgrade your car or fit that with some nice accessories  , but how can it help with buying 40k , 50k cars? Also , the above calculation means you land a deal everytime you go to movies , is that possible?

If the point is to tell ,that savings in these small things leads to greater rewards in future , really? how many things you need to save/adjust ? Is it worth?

2 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Math ela sir , lets say you watch 2-4 movies per month so that means you save 20-40 dollars through these bogo offers etc or 500$/year at the max through these , lets say for 5 years it translates to 2500$ , it may actually help you upgrade your car or fit that with some nice accessories  , but how can it help with buying 40k , 50k cars? Also , the above calculation means you land a deal everytime you go to movies , is that possible?

If the point is to tell ,that savings in these small things leads to greater rewards in future , really? how many things you need to save/adjust ? Is it worth?

%$#$

2 minutes ago, JustAbro said:

kudirina chota save cheyali kada bro.. naku antha funny anpinchale mari

You hurt mastaru ? , don't take it personal , generic observation regarding how we all behave (including me) , just trying to see whether anyone has solid reasoning as to why we do that and is it really worth our time and efforts?

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

You hurt mastaru ? , don't take it personal , generic observation regarding how we all behave (including me) , just trying to see whether anyone has solid reasoning as to why we do that and is it really worth our time and efforts?

dantlo antha hurt avatniki em undi mastaru

4 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

brother evadi pichi vadidi i don't watch hollywood movies in theatres at all. telugu appudu appudu mathrame anthe but I've got lot of passion for driving cars and I enjoy it to the core... 

Saving antunnav I need to spend like 50 to 60 for two  to watch a telugu movie based on the place I live. 

Save/adjust yes definitely worth it for my future kids... I'm least bothered about me watching movies in theatres but i'm bothered about giving great life to my children... 

50 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Bhayya deniki entha karrchu pettaloo decide cheyyadaniki nuvvu evaru.. adi valla valla personal choice kada.. nee free advice evaraina adigaraaa.. car 40k petti konna kabatti movie ki entha pettali ani evadaina rule raasada?

12 minutes ago, JaMbU said:

Bhayya deniki entha karrchu pettaloo decide cheyyadaniki nuvvu evaru.. adi valla valla personal choice kada.. nee free advice evaraina adigaraaa.. car 40k petti konna kabatti movie ki entha pettali ani evadaina rule raasada?

nee free advice kuda adagaledu mastaru  , just an observation , lot of people are butt hurt by this post I think