ehhh4 ead pothundi

greensboro

US did a great job providing H4 EAD, but then they didn't know how and in what way this would be abused by desis. 

Ippudu thanks to the abuse, the whole program will be killed and don't expect any H4 EAD type arrangement in the next 20 years because they will shoot it down. 

2 hours ago, BostonBullodu said:

i've seen 4 people who are working on H4Ead with no btech degree they are BSc and B.com people... 

Good point that you raised. I shall mention this as well, that most of these degrees are from unaccredited, road side institutions that have no relevance. 

Atleast a 4 year degree from an accredited and verified institution lenidey ineligible to apply for H4 EAD ani rule pettali. Thanks for the tip, I shall surely mention this to Julie Kirchener. 

34 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Good point that you raised. I shall mention this as well, that most of these degrees are from unaccredited, road side institutions that have no relevance. 

Atleast a 4 year degree from an accredited and verified institution lenidey ineligible to apply for H4 EAD ani rule pettali. Thanks for the tip, I shall surely mention this to Julie Kirchener. 

I've seen you misspell her Name twice here today Bro. Just make sure you spell it right in the letter you are planning to Write. 

3 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

I've seen you misspell her Name twice here today Bro. Just make sure you spell it right in the letter you are planning to Write. 

Sure, thanks for pointing it out. Oka e add chesa, pretty big deal I know. 

5 minutes ago, sandie said:

yeah.. imposition kuda rayinchali :D

My comment was not intended to be sarcastic Bro. I was just making sure he was aware. We all make that mistake of spelling names incorrectly sometimes, just want to bring it to his attention. No pun intended. 

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Manchi rate ki ochindi ani cheppadu anduke, around 700k apparently. 

repo maapo property taxes raise sestharu. appdu kaani telvadu manollaki 

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

*=:

ipudu h4 - ead okavela teesesthey, already h4 ead unna vallaki em avuddi? my wife ki h4 ead recent ga renew aindi, july 2020 daaka undi, already issue chesina cards ki raddu chestara?

19 minutes ago, overlandpark_telugu said:

ipudu h4 - ead okavela teesesthey, already h4 ead unna vallaki em avuddi? my wife ki h4 ead recent ga renew aindi, july 2020 daaka undi, already issue chesina cards ki raddu chestara?

Yes they will be canceled