ehhh4 ead pothundi

greensboro

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

H4 EAD totally teeseyatamu correct kaadu. Indaka evaro annaru people doing residencies etc ani, I agree. 

Total ga teeseyakandi, but put a minimum wage requirement on H4 EADs as well. When their status is dependent on H1B who has a minimum wage req, why don't you apply it to H4 EADs as well. 

Plus aa minimum wage requirement has to match what they are doing, for example if they apply for a IT position as a DevOps Engineer, and show that they are getting paid $20/hr that would be a direct rejection from USCIS and also should do an audit on the person applying as such. 

If they are applying for a job as a greeter at Walmart paying $9/hr, USCIS should be notified. USCIS in turn should ask them why they want to take up that job considering their education and experience levels. 

Such checks and balances should be there. I am currently formulating and sending a copy of this recommendation letter to both Att. General Jeff Sessions and USCIS Ombudsman Julie Kirchener. 

I have earlier sent such documentation detailing abuse in IT industry to Att. Gen. Jeff Session's office, and have received very positive response. One of the investigating officers looking into H4 EAD abuses has contacted me over the phone directly regarding this issue as well. H4 EAD is going to go at the rate it's being abused right now. 

ippudu nee drushtilo H4Ead vallu andaru Minimum B.Tech chesaru ani anukuntunnava leka Masters aah??

5 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

ippudu nee drushtilo H4Ead vallu andaru Minimum B.Tech chesaru ani anukuntunnava leka Masters aah??

in comp science man 

19 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

H4 EAD totally teeseyatamu correct kaadu. Indaka evaro annaru people doing residencies etc ani, I agree. 

Total ga teeseyakandi, but put a minimum wage requirement on H4 EADs as well. When their status is dependent on H1B who has a minimum wage req, why don't you apply it to H4 EADs as well. 

Plus aa minimum wage requirement has to match what they are doing, for example if they apply for a IT position as a DevOps Engineer, and show that they are getting paid $20/hr that would be a direct rejection from USCIS and also should do an audit on the person applying as such. 

If they are applying for a job as a greeter at Walmart paying $9/hr, USCIS should be notified. USCIS in turn should ask them why they want to take up that job considering their education and experience levels. 

Such checks and balances should be there. I am currently formulating and sending a copy of this recommendation letter to both Att. General Jeff Sessions and USCIS Ombudsman Julie Kirchener. 

I have earlier sent such documentation detailing abuse in IT industry to Att. Gen. Jeff Session's office, and have received very positive response. One of the investigating officers looking into H4 EAD abuses has contacted me over the phone directly regarding this issue as well. H4 EAD is going to go at the rate it's being abused right now. 

Good job.

16 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

i've seen 4 people who are working on H4Ead with no btech degree they are BSc and B.com people... 

who said IT jobs ki Btech kavali ani ? ikkada french language major chesina vaadu salesforce expert ga working in my team.

mana aada ladies bsc lo it job doing ante noru lesthundhe yeaahn ?

2 minutes ago, cheenu said:

Why don't they give EAD to people who are done with their 6 years. Atleast evaina conditions tho aina instead of H4 EAD

no, we want to see all desis on visa to suffer and slave

21 minutes ago, cheenu said:

Why don't they give EAD to people who are done with their 6 years. Atleast evaina conditions tho aina instead of H4 EAD

Adhi inka dangerous ...CITI_c$y

andharu it ni restrict cheyamantunaru kaani h4ead it kanna low paid jobs like clerk jobs ,walmart macys lo jobs lo teesukuntunaru h4ead so ikkada janalu they are more worried about those jobs .Manam it jobs pothunay ani worried evadi baadha vaadidhi 

5 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

andharu it ni restrict cheyamantunaru kaani h4ead it kanna low paid jobs like clerk jobs ,walmart macys lo jobs lo teesukuntunaru h4ead so ikkada janalu they are more worried about those jobs .Manam it jobs pothunay ani worried evadi baadha vaadidhi 

*=:

•