ehhh4 ead pothundi

greensboro

19 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

Dennama H4 EAD 10geste na parsitit enti client gadni H1 cheyamani adagala

Endi vuncle..jokes ki timing antu okati untadi kada..Ekkada padithe akkada vesthe ela chepu

29 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

Dennama H4 EAD 10geste na parsitit enti client gadni H1 cheyamani adagala

same here... h4ead punayama ani udyogam+ uber cheskuntunna :(

20 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Maa pend open chesindu

andari pends open sesaru.

h4 ead vachaka kotha mesthri  shops enni open ayyayo report bayataki theyyandi evaru ina.

already H1 meeda vunna vallu kooda pull gaa change ayyaru h4 ead ki.  multiple jobs sesukovachu, no bench payroll badha , more billing, more jobs etc etc ani.

H4 EAD totally teeseyatamu correct kaadu. Indaka evaro annaru people doing residencies etc ani, I agree. 

Total ga teeseyakandi, but put a minimum wage requirement on H4 EADs as well. When their status is dependent on H1B who has a minimum wage req, why don't you apply it to H4 EADs as well. 

Plus aa minimum wage requirement has to match what they are doing, for example if they apply for a IT position as a DevOps Engineer, and show that they are getting paid $20/hr that would be a direct rejection from USCIS and also should do an audit on the person applying as such. 

If they are applying for a job as a greeter at Walmart paying $9/hr, USCIS should be notified. USCIS in turn should ask them why they want to take up that job considering their education and experience levels. 

Such checks and balances should be there. I am currently formulating and sending a copy of this recommendation letter to both Att. General Jeff Sessions and USCIS Ombudsman Julie Kirchener. 

I have earlier sent such documentation detailing abuse in IT industry to Att. Gen. Jeff Session's office, and have received very positive response. One of the investigating officers looking into H4 EAD abuses has contacted me over the phone directly regarding this issue as well. H4 EAD is going to go at the rate it's being abused right now. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

H4 EAD totally teeseyatamu correct kaadu. Indaka evaro annaru people doing residencies etc ani, I agree. 

Total ga teeseyakandi, but put a minimum wage requirement on H4 EADs as well. When their status is dependent on H1B who has a minimum wage req, why don't you apply it to H4 EADs as well. 

Plus aa minimum wage requirement has to match what they are doing, for example if they apply for a IT position as a DevOps Engineer, and show that they are getting paid $20/hr that would be a direct rejection from USCIS and also should do an audit on the person applying as such. 

If they are applying for a job as a greeter at Walmart paying $9/hr, USCIS should be notified. USCIS in turn should ask them why they want to take up that job considering their education and experience levels. 

Such checks and balances should be there. I am currently formulating and sending a copy of this recommendation letter to both Att. General Jeff Sessions and USCIS Ombudsman Julie Kirchener. 

I have earlier sent such documentation detailing abuse in IT industry to Att. Gen. Jeff Session's office, and have received very positive response. One of the investigating officer looking into H4 EAD abuses has contacted me over the phone directly regarding this issue as well. H4 EAD is going to go at the rate it's being abused right now. 

denema bathayo ...residencies ke tender pettara...awesome..l

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I have earlier sent such documentation detailing abuse in IT industry to Att. Gen. Jeff Session's office, and have received very positive response. One of the investigating officers looking into H4 EAD abuses has contacted me over the phone directly regarding this issue as well. H4 EAD is going to go at the rate it's being abused right now. 

take H4 ead man.. but give us greencard in 2 years. then I agree