Premium Luxury Cars

pokemongo

8 hours ago, pokemongo said:

nenu 5 series consider chesthuna 

already mavollu 5 series badithulu unnaru so u decide

he is paying EMI like 850$ insurance 220$ and for gas inka credit card bill choosukovali annadu 

if you can afford only go for it and after initial warranty is gone neeku dabidi dibide 5 series thoooo 

47 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

he is paying EMI like 850$ insurance 220$ and for gas inka credit card bill choosukovali annadu 

if you can afford only go for it and after initial warranty is gone neeku dabidi dibide 5 series thoooo 

prathi mandhu sitting edhe topic avudhi @~`

10 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

Oka 15 dinal ayindi bro..Enduku ochana anipisthundi..Malla potha edanna proj osthe..

Do you still live in RI?

yes there there 

1 hour ago, BostonBullodu said:

What do you think about volvo s90 ? 

That is my First choice actually. 

Apart from bmw 5 series ..ah range lo inka e cars paina research cheyachu baa?

negotiate as if you were to buy the car! final price decide ayna tarvata lease ki mata marchu! most important thing in lease is the residual value of the car at the end of the lease period that is decided during negotiations.. this is what you will pay at the end of the lease period if you want to buy the car.. lease period end ayyaka malli 5 yr loan teskoni payments chesko as usual.. this way you will have lower monthly payments.. but you will pay for longer period!

2 minutes ago, chittibob said:

negotiate as if you were to buy the car! final price decide ayna tarvata lease ki mata marchu! most important thing in lease is the residual value of the car at the end of the lease period that is decided during negotiations.. this is what you will pay at the end of the lease period if you want to buy the car.. lease period end ayyaka malli 5 yr loan teskoni payments chesko as usual.. this way you will have lower monthly payments.. but you will pay for longer period!

Very nice advise baa... Would try this ... 

Do you have any suggestions on premium cars which are equal in match to Volvo S90?

2 minutes ago, pokemongo said:

Very nice advise baa... Would try this ... 

Do you have any suggestions on premium cars which are equal in match to Volvo S90?

asal volvo ki grand look ey undadhu.. na prakaram..ur thinkin might be different

6 minutes ago, pokemongo said:

What do you think about volvo s90 ? 

That is my First choice actually. 

Apart from bmw 5 series ..ah range lo inka e cars paina research cheyachu baa?

volvo gurinchi idea ledu broo teliyani dani gurinchi assale matladaddu ani decide ayya so i won't misguide someone but volvo okasari accident ayithe total ayye chances very very high compared to bmw or audi

s90 range lo ante kinda moodu unnayi

Audi A 6

BMW 5 series

Jaguar XF 

3 minutes ago, vikuba said:

asal volvo ki grand look ey undadhu.. na prakaram..ur thinkin might be different

Yes i agree .. volvo s90 rear look is worst ... But car performance,features and safety are one of the best in industry .. interiors are truly classic..elegant . And it has got best sound system as well..been reading reviews... I am going to test drive this weekend and decide

Take test ride of Genesis G80 you won't be disappointed. That car also has one of best safety features along with all you would look for in a luxury car. Though it's parent company is Hyundai. This one is class a part. I myself got survived in a car accident in genesis.

1 hour ago, BostonBullodu said:

Applicable to all the premium cars..Sarigama padaneesa karo karo jalsa