Premium Luxury Cars

pokemongo

9 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Ikkada catch enti ante..Vadu neeku depreciate amount MSRP nunchi teesi chepthadu..Aa rate ki konukuntava ani adguthadu..Not on the discounted price ..So katha aadike asthadi malla..3 years tarwatha konadam waste ani na feeling..

depriciation amount ki nuvvu pay chese lease amount ki difference enta undo calculate cheste you will know if you are getting a deal or if you are being ripped off!! 

TS is in dilemma if he wants to buy of lease!! so lease option choose cheskoni after 3 yrs he can decide.. also if you fix your mind that you will buy the car at the end of the lease term, then you dont have to worry about the miles you put on it kada!!

2 minutes ago, vikuba said:

so u are saying BMW x6 is same as volvo.. looks wise

if u say yes.. agreed. nee post lo ney answer undhi@3$%@3$%

LOL

4 minutes ago, kasi said:

first of all i dont think Volvo fits into premium luxury car......

and second ikkada em kottinchukuna.......nuvu ea Acura ooo, ea infinity oo kontav 

on top of it, nuvu chesea 15mins - 20mins test drive lo em thelusu kuntav????

15mins ani koncham lagi cheppa.....5mins kuda chesidhi ledu aa test drive 

so correct post enti antea......

what was your research about X90, ikkada vesi, was your research correct or not adugu

Baa volvo s90 is premium car ... In my opinion.. and atlesst according to what reports say if not for my opinion..

Acura and infinity better e emo but i am not going for them as of now .. 

In my research i found Volvo S90 is the best among its contenders considering safety and features. If you look at the car or watch a review how stylish classic and elegant it is .. for me those are important aspects .. 

But i found bmw beates all cars in drive quality .. I have not yet taken a test drive with volvo but enjoyed driving bmw 5 

1 hour ago, BostonBullodu said:

already mavollu 5 series badithulu unnaru so u decide

he is paying EMI like 850$ insurance 220$ and for gas inka credit card bill choosukovali annadu 

if you can afford only go for it and after initial warranty is gone neeku dabidi dibide 5 series thoooo 

if you want to buy a german....dont look at the number and buy it 

show ki poyi kontea.....car garage lo unatadhi.....24/7 edusthu untav premium n insurance chusi 

buy a car for you to njoy 

4 minutes ago, pokemongo said:

Yes baa its also under consideration.. its absolute stunner ..i did test drive Genesis.. and i am not bothered about parent company.. for me drive quality is more important and of course premium features also ..and its one huge car .. i just feel the dashboard could have been better with less buttons on it.. apart from that i found no complaints with Genesis

G80 and G90 are absolute VFM ba!! If you dont want to stay low profile and enjoy the luxuries of a premium car.. i would suggest Genesis.. Also they offer 5yr/60K full warranty and 10yr/100K powertrain warranty.. so peace of mind for 5 yrs be it interiors or electronics..

8 minutes ago, vikuba said:

so u are saying BMW x6 is same as volvo.. looks wise

if u say yes.. agreed. nee post lo ney answer undhi@3$%@3$%

luxury antea not exterior, luxury antea interior and internals 

cheppa kada labour galllu ani 

6 minutes ago, vikuba said:

pokemongo... bentley suv koni 10engu. very anni lite nee level ki

Yo... Iga adi pelli apudu katnam kindha adugutha .masth time hai bai dhaniki..

Ink four years solooooo .naa range ki afford aye cars chustuna baa

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

luxury antea not exterior, luxury antea interior 

cheppa kada labour galllu ani 

the feeling about you is mutual

If you want car pickup I think there is one car in Infiniti it would be Q70 I dint exactly remember the name but you feel like driving a v8 car though it's a v6 engine.

i would prefer taking a rental car over the weekend rather than a test drive to get to know more about a car.

4 minutes ago, chittibob said:

G80 and G90 are absolute VFM ba!! If you dont want to stay low profile and enjoy the luxuries of a premium car.. i would suggest Genesis.. Also they offer 5yr/60K full warranty and 10yr/100K powertrain warranty.. so peace of mind for 5 yrs be it interiors or electronics..

Ya and vadu inka manchi deals isthunadu .. i also have employee car buying option aith Genesis ..inka 1-2k thagguthadi anukuntuna.. 

Na friends ikada kontha mandhi untaru .. Genesis ante uncles car antaru edvalaki em chepoalo ardam kaadhu@~`

1 minute ago, cheenu said:

If you want car pickup I think there is one car in Infiniti it would be Q70 I dint exactly remember the name but you feel like driving a v8 car though it's a v6 engine.

i would prefer taking a rental car over the weekend rather than a test drive to get to know more about a car.

yourock*=:

idi kada correct approach...but new models unav, that too these day cars are getting updates too fast, every year marthundhi tech inside the car