Premium Luxury Cars

pokemongo

2 minutes ago, cheenu said:

Take test ride of Genesis G80 you won't be disappointed. That car also has one of best safety features along with all you would look for in a luxury car. Though it's parent company is Hyundai. This one is class a part. I myself got survived in a car accident in genesis.

genesis engine v6 isthunaadu? I am very tempted to buy this car... given its features, inner space and looks. only thing stopping is tht name 'hyundai' 

17 minutes ago, chittibob said:

negotiate as if you were to buy the car! final price decide ayna tarvata lease ki mata marchu! most important thing in lease is the residual value of the car at the end of the lease period that is decided during negotiations.. this is what you will pay at the end of the lease period if you want to buy the car.. lease period end ayyaka malli 5 yr loan teskoni payments chesko as usual.. this way you will have lower monthly payments.. but you will pay for longer period!

Ikkada catch enti ante..Vadu neeku depreciate amount MSRP nunchi teesi chepthadu..Aa rate ki konukuntava ani adguthadu..Not on the discounted price ..So katha aadike asthadi malla..3 years tarwatha konadam waste ani na feeling..

7 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

volvo gurinchi idea ledu broo teliyani dani gurinchi assale matladaddu ani decide ayya so i won't misguide someone but volvo okasari accident ayithe total ayye chances very very high compared to bmw or audi

s90 range lo ante kinda moodu unnayi

Audi A 6

BMW 5 series

Jaguar XF 

I have been reading reviews about s90... Most of them say its has one of the best safty fatures i dont know how far that is true.. 

My roommate has Jaguar xf .. personally I didn't like it . For the same price we get a lot and better features in other cars in the same range. I might be wrong but its my personal opinion..

And i like bmw5 drive quality and especially the roaring sound it produces while driving .. 

Still confused on which one to go for ..

Have you got any idea about Genesis g80

1 minute ago, vikuba said:

genesis engine v6 isthunaadu? I am very tempted to buy this car... given its features, inner space and looks. only thing stopping is tht name 'hyundai' 

I had the same inhibition about that car. But take test ride or get a rental car and you can feel the difference. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cheenu said:

Take test ride of Genesis G80 you won't be disappointed. That car also has one of best safety features along with all you would look for in a luxury car. Though it's parent company is Hyundai. This one is class a part. I myself got survived in a car accident in genesis.

Absolutely...i have been a fan of it from the time i have seen it .. i did take a test drive and i feel the price to quality/features ratio is stunning with Genesis... lots of premium features with less price.

1 minute ago, cheenu said:

I had the same inhibition about that car. But take test ride or get a rental car and you can feel the difference. 

thank you.. will do like u said

3 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Ikkada catch enti ante..Vadu neeku depreciate amount MSRP nunchi teesi chepthadu..Aa rate ki konukuntava ani adguthadu..Not on the discounted price ..So katha aadike asthadi malla..3 years tarwatha konadam waste ani na feeling..

After three years konte konukuntam ledhu ante ledhu . anything is fine..three years tarvatha inka Better cars vasthai emo ..so apudu thinking vere laga anukuntam kadha.. just exploring all possible options ..

1 minute ago, pokemongo said:

Absolutely...i have been a fan of it from the time i have seen it .. i did take a test drive and i feel the price to quality/features ratio is stunning with Genesis... lots of premium features with less price.

If you are scared of the Hyundai as the parent company for Genesis G80 then see if you can bargain for a lease. Manchi features tho 400 ki osthe 2 years use cheyyi. Then by that time you might get better cars in the market for you to buy.

13 hours ago, pokemongo said:

AFDB pedholu , just taking opinions as of now . 

Planning to buy a premium luxury sedan . My choice is Volvo S90 . 

Other's ones include Models like BMW 5 series and and Audi A4 . 

if anyone is already using any of the premium luxury cars . please provide me some analysis and suggestions on this. 

Thanks in advance 

first of all i dont think Volvo fits into premium luxury car......

and second ikkada em kottinchukuna.......nuvu ea Acura ooo, ea infinity oo kontav 

on top of it, nuvu chesea 15mins - 20mins test drive lo em thelusu kuntav????

15mins ani koncham lagi cheppa.....5mins kuda chesidhi ledu aa test drive 

so correct post enti antea......

what was your research about X90, ikkada vesi, was your research correct or not adugu

19 minutes ago, vikuba said:

asal volvo ki grand look ey undadhu.. na prakaram..ur thinkin might be different

grand look antea ???? cheap labor gallu india nunchi vasthea ilanea untundhi @3$%@3$%

1 minute ago, cheenu said:

If you are scared of the Hyundai as the parent company for Genesis G80 then see if you can bargain for a lease. Manchi features tho 400 ki osthe 2 years use cheyyi. Then by that time you might get better cars in the market for you to buy.

Yes baa its also under consideration.. its absolute stunner ..i did test drive Genesis.. and i am not bothered about parent company.. for me drive quality is more important and of course premium features also ..and its one huge car .. i just feel the dashboard could have been better with less buttons on it.. apart from that i found no complaints with Genesis

1 minute ago, kasi said:

grand look antea ???? cheap labor gallu india nunchi vasthea ilanea untundhi 

so u are saying BMW x6 is same as volvo.. looks wise

if u say yes.. agreed. nee post lo ney answer undhi@3$%@3$%