India Disappointed

iddaritho

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

I was planning to move back to india after 10 years but 

Just came to india , too much frustrated with roads , people around , their behavior , hospitals 

no one treats other person like a human being , very disappointed with Hyderabad 

did you go with iddarammayilatho ? may be thats why

24 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Then go to Top 5 City in the World , future singapore Amaravathi .

Exactly this is the point am making who are you to tell me oka manishini region basis tho hate chestey emi vastundi I said some of them not all 

And AP will develop to tell those haters that we will work hard and develop our state and we will be the voice of development and we welcome anyone anytime there  is no place for hate in AP inspite the doors of biggest democracy in the world just to create a state 

36 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

but still better than racism in vomerica I say.... 

Bhayya hate ekkadaina okatey way different anthey Inka worst enti antey oka desam lo vuntu pakka ki pommaney vallani emi anali 

Tappu Chesina vallani antey meaning vundi common man tho endhuku

Just came to india , too much frustrated with roads , people around , their behavior , hospitals 

no one treats other person like a human being , very disappointed with Hyderabad 

You are not wrong.. 

enni years ayyindi india nundi bayatiki vochi ?

But ikkada entha integrate ayina we are guests to this country ani feeling... You will enjoy few materialistic life (organized city/roads/traffic, eat, sight seeing, infra, etc etc) but we still are outsider.. India lo life untundhi... 

After kids grow up.. they will leave you.. for edu or work.. I want to see wht all these desis will do.. 

2 minutes ago, Tejas99 said:

But ikkada entha integrate ayina we are guests to this country ani feeling... You will enjoy few materialistic life (organized city/roads/traffic, eat, sight seeing, infra, etc etc) but we still are outsider.. India lo life untundhi... 

After kids grow up.. they will leave you.. for edu or work.. I want to see wht all these desis will do.. 

@gr33d*=:

2 minutes ago, Tejas99 said:

ippudu manam em chestunnam bhayya india lo parents ni vadilesi ikkadikochhesam kada 

2 minutes ago, NaChavNenuChasta said:

ippudu manam em chestunnam bhayya india lo parents ni vadilesi ikkadikochhesam kada 

Anduke let's motivate all to go back to India :)

Of course with some savings, new skills, maybe entrepreneur .. start something..

7 minutes ago, Tejas99 said:

Aduku thini bathukutharu

Bro I will tell you one thing. Change your expectations and you won't be disappointed, if you have a preset list of expectations that need to be met to make you happy yes you will be very disappointed when you move to India or for that matter any developing nation. 

Just put those expectations aside and you will be alright. 

ekkadaina okatey mantram.

upper caste Indians ni max avoid cheyyi. migatha vaallatho manchi ga undataaniki try cheyyi. automatically you'll enjoy the place.

ofcourse avoid cheyyalsina list lo white racists also there.