India Disappointed

iddaritho

15 minutes ago, Tejas99 said:

But ikkada entha integrate ayina we are guests to this country ani feeling... You will enjoy few materialistic life (organized city/roads/traffic, eat, sight seeing, infra, etc etc) but we still are outsider.. India lo life untundhi... 

After kids grow up.. they will leave you.. for edu or work.. I want to see wht all these desis will do.. 

materialistic emundhi? you can lead a simple wholesome life anywhere in the world. if you want to.

again, main thing is avoid White Nazis and Hindu Nazis. that's all. These are the only creatures who'll irritate you about 'my country' 'your country' bullshit.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

materialistic emundhi? you can lead a simple wholesome life anywhere in the world. if you want to.

again, main thing is avoid White Nazis and Hindu Nazis. that's all. These are the only creatures who'll irritate you about 'my country' 'your country' bullshit.

Naz lo variety kooda vunda 

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

We cannot generalize simple wholesome .. it's personal choice/priority.. 

And you forgot Jih adis.. they are cancer of this planet and human race

27 minutes ago, Tejas99 said:

But ikkada entha integrate ayina we are guests to this country ani feeling... You will enjoy few materialistic life (organized city/roads/traffic, eat, sight seeing, infra, etc etc) but we still are outsider.. India lo life untundhi... 

After kids grow up.. they will leave you.. for edu or work.. I want to see wht all these desis will do.. 

US lo which group integrate ayyaru in the 1st generation. fakers who develop accent, claim US as 'their country' and try to impress white people by parroting their bullshit don't count

only ppl who can integrate in a foreign country within years of arriving there are ones that are part of some group. Even then, they'd be part of that group, and won't care about the country. That's the best way to live.

anyway the main idea is to live as an individual. Not being reminded about 'duty to nation' every other day. @3$% 

Just now, Tejas99 said:

We cannot generalize simple wholesome .. it's personal choice/priority.. 

And you forgot Jih adis.. they are cancer of this planet and human race

we are talking about moving to India or staying back in the west. Where do jihadis come here?

what do you mean personal choice? I thought you were talking about being part of a country. Its impossible to be, for you. Its pointless to even try. But your kids can be part of the country. do you want to deny them that opportunity?

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

ekkadaina okatey mantram.

upper caste Indians ni max avoid cheyyi. migatha vaallatho manchi ga undataaniki try cheyyi. automatically you'll enjoy the place.

ofcourse avoid cheyyalsina list lo white racists also there.

Prathi topic lo neeku ide gola... Em jarigindhi nee life lo? 

Ippudu many states lo MLAs, MPs and even CMs are from lower caste.. wht did they do when they were in power? Did they do anything to improve lower caste peoples lives or just corruption?

1 minute ago, Tejas99 said:

Prathi topic lo neeku ide gola... Em jarigindhi nee life lo? 

Ippudu many states lo MLAs, MPs and even CMs are from lower caste.. wht did they do when they were in power? Did they do anything to improve lower caste peoples lives or just corruption?

topic ki relevant gola ney. nee edupey funny ga undhi.

you are the kind of person that one should avoid when being in India to lead a decent and purposeful life. :) 

guys like you will do all sorts of balti to justify status quo. and blame lower castes. Truly India's problem is not bad roads, bad infra, bad anything. Its being controlled by mediocre upper caste assholes, who keep others down using several tactics. Nationalism being the most important one.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

we are talking about moving to India or staying back in the west. Where do jihadis come here?

what do you mean personal choice? I thought you were talking about being part of a country. Its impossible to be, for you. Its pointless to even try. But your kids can be part of the country. do you want to deny them that opportunity?

I was elaboratng your sentence.. ".. again, main thing is avoid White Nazis and Hindu Nazis. that's all. These are the only creatures who'll irritate you about 'my country' 'your country' bullshit".. 

Just now, Tejas99 said:

I was elaboratng your sentence.. ".. again, main thing is avoid White Nazis and Hindu Nazis. that's all. These are the only creatures who'll irritate you about 'my country' 'your country' bullshit".. 

yes. I was staying within the topic. You had to bring in your hatred of muslims into it, without any point.

Just now, lazybugger said:

topic ki relevant gola ney. nee edupey funny ga undhi.

you are the kind of person that one should avoid when being in India to lead a decent and purposeful life. :) 

guys like you will do all sorts of balti to justify status quo. and blame lower castes. Truly India's problem is not bad roads, bad infra, bad anything. Its being controlled by mediocre upper caste assholes, who keep others down using several tactics. Nationalism being the most important one.

And people like you will always bring up VICTIM card...