Previous Employer is revoking i-140 after 180 days

speedracer

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Same maa yedhava kooda copy ivvatledu he gave me the date and number anthey. How do I get an alternate copy of it, of course I paid for the GC process. 

FOIA file chesukovali to get a copy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• speedracer

• Allarinaresh10

• Srimantudu

• Bhai

8 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

i would say no..but someone here said they know someone who got approved.

na colleague ki transfer echaru adhi kuda 2010 lo ...i i40 revoked and  7 th year plus lo unnadu ... monna rule vahcinappudu  nenu adey annanu enka 6 months ayitahy revoke cheyaru ga antay nenu revoked i 140 tho company maranu ani cheppadu and sent me link in trackitt also.. . now he is in gc ....same scenario... 

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

na colleague ki transfer echaru adhi kuda 2010 lo ...i i40 revoked and  7 th year plus lo unnadu ... monna rule vahcinappudu  nenu adey annanu enka 6 months ayitahy revoke cheyaru ga antay nenu revoked i 140 tho company maranu ani cheppadu and sent me link in trackitt also.. . now he is in gc ....same scenario... 

hi someonegiphy.gif

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Same maa yedhava kooda copy ivvatledu he gave me the date and number anthey. How do I get an alternate copy of it, of course I paid for the GC process. 

usually scanned copy ayina pamputaru...my employer did.

For this same Question ..I took a paid appointment from murthy firm some 2 months back .

They said very clearly that " Yes Current employer can cancel after 6 months of I140 and it may get cancelled also. BUT since it was cancelled after 6 months after you getting your I140 you will carry forward 2 benefits"

1) ability to port your priority date

2) ability to extend beyond 6 years.

7 hours ago, speedracer said:

I did not ask employer to share, but they shared with me. Looks like your employer is worst than mine

@3$%   maa vadu yedava ante kadui maa vadu inka pedda yedava

two desi contractors common talk idi lol

8 minutes ago, Sampoornesh_babu said:

For this same Question ..I took a paid appointment from murthy firm some 2 months back .

They said very clearly that " Yes Current employer can cancel after 6 months of I140 and it may get cancelled also. BUT since it was cancelled after 6 months after you getting your I140 you will carry forward 2 benefits"

1) ability to port your priority date

2) ability to extend beyond 6 years.

main needed benefits aa 2 ne kada and if we are getting those2, then what exactly we lose if employer revoked after 180 days?