• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• speedracer

• Allarinaresh10

• Srimantudu

• Bhai

8 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

sampoornesh,

i would like to know if we can do unlimited h1 extensions after moving to new employer with old withdrawn I-140? did you check that with murthy law firm.

Thanks

YELP

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2017 at 10:58 PM, JavaBava said:

140 can be revoked even after six months if the employer shows the reason that the employee has cheated him about the qualifications or his skills which is easy for desis. dont irritate ur ex-es :)

After 180 Days, Withdrawal of I-140 by Petitioner Would No Longer Lead to Revocation. ... This means that, if a petitioner were to withdraw an I-140 180 days after its approval, this would not cause the USCIS to revoke the I-140.

https://www.murthy.com/2016/01/27/priority-date-retention-i-140-revocation-protections-proposed-regulation/

On 9/18/2017 at 10:58 PM, JavaBava said:

140 can be revoked even after six months if the employer shows the reason that the employee has cheated him about the qualifications or his skills which is easy for desis. dont irritate ur ex-es :)

+1

Bros one nerve wrecking que

Recently my 140 got approved can my employer revoke my 140 if I change employer? If he revoked it can I use same PD for new application from.new employer??

2 hours ago, xxxmen said:

Bros one nerve wrecking que

Recently my 140 got approved can my employer revoke my 140 if I change employer? If he revoked it can I use same PD for new application from.new employer??

Yes

On 9/20/2017 at 10:13 PM, Sampoornesh_babu said:

Yes ..u can do unlimited h1bs

Can we apply h4 EAD for spouse with revoked i140 or if we already have h4 ead can we extend h4 ead based on revoked i140?