Insurance for my Spouse

buzzme

Hello All,

Got married on June-15-2017, i'm not aware that i need to enroll my spouse into my insurance plan within 30 days after marriage. Its been 60 days and my company is not accepting and ask suggested to enroll my spouse next year.

Question is, can you suggest any short term affordable insurance companies or agents who can guide me on this?

21 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

inkoka month agithey open enrollment season ochestadi

Bhayya, Open enrollment next year March lo vundi, And if i dont enroll this year i was told i need to pay penalty during year end tax filing, not sure how does it works.

Do you have any idea.

4 hours ago, buzzme said:

Hello All,

Got married on June-15-2017, i'm not aware that i need to enroll my spouse into my insurance plan within 30 days after marriage. Its been 60 days and my company is not accepting and ask suggested to enroll my spouse next year.

Question is, can you suggest any short term affordable insurance companies or agents who can guide me on this?

is it after marriage date  or after she lands in usa 30 days anedhi correct ga kanukoo...

5 hours ago, buzzme said:

Hello All,

take marketplace catastrophic insurance , in the reason you can say employer is refusing to enroll. Dont leave your spouse uninsured 

5 hours ago, buzzme said:

Hello All,

US vachi enni rojulu ayindi wife?

On 9/29/2017 at 2:32 AM, buzzme said:

Hello All,

You can enrol in your company's insurance. This within 30 days is for people living in US and got married in US. The reason you can't enrol someone not living in US. If your spouse came to US later than 30 days then it counts from the day she is in US. They will ask for US visa and entry stamp.

I went through same thing, I enrolled my spouse after 60 days.. but before within 30 days landing in US.