STEM OPT QUESTION

karthiksiri

Hi, I have a quick question. Currently my Frnd on OPT Extension and his current OPT extension expires on February 2019 but he did masters from Northwestern Polytechnic University... right now that university doesn’t have  accreditation... USCIS gave time till May 2018 to get new accreditation for university... after that is his OPT status is valid or will they terminate sevis... can you help me on this... Thanks

PLZ HELP

39 minutes ago, karthiksiri said:

Hi, I have a quick question. Currently my Frnd on OPT Extension and his current OPT extension expires on February 2019 but he did masters from Northwestern Polytechnic University... right now that university doesn’t have  accreditation... USCIS gave time till May 2018 to get new accreditation for university... after that is his OPT status is valid or will they terminate sevis... can you help me on this... Thanks

PLZ HELP

EAD is not reversible...if you/your friend is already on OPE extension, it will not effect

6 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

EAD is not reversible...if you/your friend is already on OPE extension, it will not effect

EAD is not reversed but what about the sevis after 18 months notice ie,. May 2018... (which is given to the university) to get another accreditation?

6 hours ago, karthiksiri said:

PLZ HELP

Ltt