• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ve_ndor_bad_cows

• Quickgun_murugan

• uttermost

• Himacream1

Just now, ve_ndor_bad_cows said:

Just manalo mana maata -- nuvvu ila dkc ids lo kothi ganthulu vesthunanduku afdb neeku entha istundi?

Nee id dkc .I am new to afdb and ask you wife intlo ne vundi kada how much afdb is giving me baby_dc1

16 minutes ago, ve_ndor_bad_cows said:

Kids 5+ and 2+

Wife not working

i generally follow strict hours 8.30 -5p

Aithe parledu...  they go to school and your wife look after the house and things. 

May be you have to start spending at least 1-2 hrs a day strictly including weekends. 

But remember you must have dedication to do this as the kids will bombard you. 

7 minutes ago, Himacream1 said:

Nee id dkc .I am new to afdb and ask you wife intlo ne vundi kada how much afdb is giving me baby_dc1

Shame on you and pity your immaturity--

3 minutes ago, pentaya said:

Aithe parledu...  they go to school and your wife look after the house and things. 

May be you have to start spending at least 1-2 hrs a day strictly including weekends. 

But remember you must have dedication to do this as the kids will bombard you. 

Yes older one goes to school, younger one staying home-- intiki vellaaka vaallatho ne saripothundi 

12 minutes ago, ve_ndor_bad_cows said:

Shame on you and pity your immaturity--

Shame on you for dragging your wife and kids to afdb and laying them on the street.Why are you posting your family problems and afdb is masala look at the pictures when you open afdb.No body care about your wife or kids.  

1 minute ago, Himacream1 said:

Shame on you for dragging your wife and kids to afdb and laying them on the street.Why are you posting your family problems and afdb is masala look at the pictures when you open afdb.No body care about your wife or kids.  

nuvvu aaputhava inka. vere thread lo bakra lu dorakaledha?

afdb masala aithey ee thread ni report chesko po.

10 minutes ago, Himacream1 said:

Again immature -- poyi pakka thread lo aaduko po -- naa wife place nee akka oo chelli oo ayyi unte siggu sharam Undevi -- you are not mature--- nee lanti common sense leni physcic manushulu chaala mandi unaari poyi vaalatho chekka bhajana chesuko po --

6 hours ago, ve_ndor_bad_cows said:

Its a routine yet busy life after marriage -- 

Day time motham office lo-- evening time & weekends gone with kids and shikaars--

career growth ki required new skills/technologies nerchukuntu, same time family tho time spend chesthu balance cheyadam yela? Id this really possible? For me keeping family happy is priority and i dont want to missout on my kids special moments/memories--

tips suggestions are welcome--

same boat lo unnavaalu same boat lo ne flow lo flowing or cruise eskoni jet speed lo cuts kodthu flowing ?

I like your ID..naadi kuda same feeling@3$%

6 hours ago, ve_ndor_bad_cows said:

Again immature -- poyi pakka thread lo aaduko po -- naa wife place nee akka oo chelli oo ayyi unte siggu sharam Undevi -- you are not mature--- nee lanti common sense leni physcic manushulu chaala mandi unaari poyi vaalatho chekka bhajana chesuko po --

Immature nuvvu . Nee pellam and kids topic vesav masala afdb lo. Your wife is  unlucky to get married to you. 

On 10/11/2017 at 10:05 PM, Himacream1 said:

Immature nuvvu . Nee pellam and kids topic vesav masala afdb lo. Your wife is  unlucky to get married to you. 

Characterless idiot - --  nee bathukki judgements okate thakkuva -- nee lantodu bhoomi meeda unna okate lekunna okate --  i pity your family members for bearing you all these years -- i can imagine the rough time they had with your immaturity -- self perception chesukono First nee behaviour correct chesuko

taruvatha judgement idhhuvu --erri pulka