Movie pass - telugu cinemas

NuvvNen

1 minute ago, WHAT said:

Movie name tab nundi work avuthunnay anni movies ki ...including telugu 

theatre choose chuskoni movie select cheste work avvatle ....

okay

9 minutes ago, WHAT said:

Movie name tab nundi work avuthunnay anni movies ki ...including telugu 

theatre choose chuskoni movie select cheste work avvatle ....

No bro it's not working for me that way either. It's showing a message saying "it's not a supported screening when I try to do that" 

10 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

No bro it's not working for me that way either. It's showing a message saying "it's not a supported screening when I try to do that" 

Search lo movie name type cheyy bro... it shows the movie and theater list.. neeku kavalsina theater paina click  cheyyu it shows... works for telugu movies too... ofcourse konni movies asalu list loney levu.. i mean search chesina ravu.. raju gari gadi aithe osthundi...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Search lo movie name type cheyy bro... it shows the movie and theater list.. neeku kavalsina theater paina click  cheyyu it shows... works for telugu movies too... ofcourse konni movies asalu list loney levu.. i mean search chesina ravu.. raju gari gadi aithe osthundi...

Ade chesa bro, I searched for Raju Gari gadi 2 and clicked on it. It showed me the list of theaters/theater(it's playing in only one theater here) and I selected that theater, but when it shows me the list of movies I can reserve tickets for it's greying out this particular movie so I can't select it. 

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ade chesa bro, I searched for Raju Gari gadi 2 and clicked on it. It showed me the list of theaters/theater(it's playing in only one theater here) and I selected that theater, but when it shows me the list of movies I can reserve tickets for it's greying out this particular movie so I can't select it. 

thappu chustunnavemo @tennisluvr bro

nuvvu search chesaka ... paina movie name osthadi.. kinda theaters list along with timings osthadi.. you have to click on the timing of the theater near you.. next check-in ani osthadi.. all you have to do is check-in when you are within 100 yards from the theater... 

it looks like this..

Raju gari gadi 2

----------------------

theater name

10:30     06:30   10:30

theater name2

05:30    08:00  09:30

• Upvote 1

yes, it will work for all the movies... Price given on card depends area wise. In california, for AMC they give $14.99 and Cinemark $13.75, Anything extra, pay out of pocket. If telugu move doesnt show up when you open the app, just vere movie in same theatre select chesthe, dabbul padthayi card lo, so you can buy whatever tickets with that

19 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

nuvvu search chesaka ... paina movie name osthadi.. kinda theaters list along with timings osthadi.. you have to click on the timing of the theater near you.. next check-in ani osthadi.. all you have to do is check-in when you are within 100 yards from the theater... 

it looks like this..

Raju gari gadi 2

----------------------

theater name

theater name2

movie pass ordered now  anta ...   @Quickgun_murugan

23 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

it looks like this..

Raju gari gadi 2

----------------------

theater name

theater name2

No bro all that already tried, it's not working. It won't work in Charlotte I think. 

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

NEE STATUS AA?? INKENDI OCHESTUNDI NEXT WEEK KALLA... bl@st

bhayya asalu movie pass app lo search option ekkada vundhi bhayya? I am not finding it. i am using an android phone.

16 minutes ago, pisinari said:

bhayya asalu movie pass app lo search option ekkada vundhi bhayya? I am not finding it. i am using an android phone.

16 minutes ago, pisinari said:

Image result for moviepass android app screenshot

Paina search option undi kada..  "Find movies and theaters" serach cheyy osthadi list

10 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Image result for moviepass android app screenshot

Paina search option undi kada..  "Find movies and theaters" serach cheyy osthadi list

Ee options anni naku ravatledu bhayya...maybe its not on android or i am using an older version of the app.