Movie pass - telugu cinemas

NuvvNen

3 minutes ago, jays02 said:

Still are you able to watch Telugu movies by selecting English movie?

Even for English movie, my card was declined. Customer support replied back after 25 min, nothing they did, we will look in to the issue. After 30 min, the card was released and able to select English movie again. There is no guarantee that it we can buy the ticket. In worst case, after 30 min wait, we can buy. Good to know.

If we have 2 cards, login/select movie and logout on same phone is working. Great! If there are any other tips, please post.

in my place regal people are not accepting moviepass because our movie ticket prices are usually 14 or more. If the ticket price is more than 13.7(regular price)  they wont accept moviepass because its against to regal policies .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazy_Robert said:

in my place regal people are not accepting moviepass because our movie ticket prices are usually 14 or more. If the ticket price is more than 13.7(regular price)  they wont accept moviepass because its against to regal policies .

Regal policies kaadu anukunta.. something else.. i have been using MP at Regal more than a year..with no issues.