**** Electroneum(ETN) - New Crypto coming out ****

Hello1234

3 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

You can only purchase Electronium by exchanging bit coin or Etherium by giving the wallet address of those coins.

oka vela coinbase/gdax account lo etherium or bitcoins unte ganaka, based on the number of Electronium coins you want to get, move respective amount of bitcoin/etherium to their wallet and give it back in the electronium site.. Easy to purchase if you have bitcoin/etherium in your coinbase or other exchange wallet.

If we dont have any existing accounts, how can we purchase now ?

16 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

Yup first and foremost thing to look into whether its a scam or not.. That's the primary reason I throwed $500 and bought 50,000 coins, will plan to buy more and hold long.. In case 1,00,000 coins konte and in some time or 1 year  lo coin value $1 aina then 1,00,000 profit and that will be a huge appreciation..

calculating future numbers are very fascinating. In reality, we don't know what happens.

Penny stocks lo kuda oka 100 ee kada 500 ee kada 1000 ee kada ani oka 25K poguttukunanu.

This is also similar to Gambling addiction. Concrete source vunte recommend cheyi or just 300 or 500 cheppa vaddu. may be $300 are huge amount for others.

14 minutes ago, former said:

calculating future numbers are very fascinating. In reality, we don't know what happens.

Penny stocks lo kuda oka 100 ee kada 500 ee kada 1000 ee kada ani oka 25K poguttukunanu.

This is also similar to Gambling addiction. Concrete source vunte recommend cheyi or just 300 or 500 cheppa vaddu. may be $300 are huge amount for others.

27 minutes ago, gambling_raja said:

If we dont have any existing accounts, how can we purchase now ?

First signup into electroneum using the link I have provided earlier. Then coinbase lo account create chesko and akkada etherium or bitcoin konu based on how much you want to invest.. Nee debit card nundi deposit chesthe instant ga coin vachesthundi in coinbase and once coinbase lo bitcoin or etherium unte, you can use that coin wallet address to send it Electroneum's wallet address.. Electroneum dashboard home page lo purchase options unnai kadha akkada chose bitcoin/etherium and copy that wallet address and coinbase accounts section lo send options lo velli etherium or bitcoin select chesi address paste chesi, send cheyyi and electroneum lo transfer confirmed ani kodithe neeku transation update vasthundi sucess or fail ani.  Let me know if you face any problems..

7 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

First signup into electroneum using the link I have provided earlier. Then coinbase lo account create chesko and akkada etherium or bitcoin konu based on how much you want to invest.. Nee debit card nundi deposit chesthe instant ga coin vachesthundi in coinbase and once coinbase lo bitcoin or etherium unte, you can use that coin wallet address to send it Electroneum's wallet address.. Electroneum dashboard home page lo purchase options unnai kadha akkada chose bitcoin/etherium and copy that wallet address and coinbase accounts section lo send options lo velli etherium or bitcoin select chesi address paste chesi, send cheyyi and electroneum lo transfer confirmed ani kodithe neeku transation update vasthundi sucess or fail ani.  Let me know if you face any problems..

Mastu market chestunnavu ga 10% kosam

32 minutes ago, former said:

yeah I agree on some of your points, random penny stocks we can't buy. But this was a concept of Block chain technology and they are introducing a new feature of mobile mining which seems to be interesting to me and that made me invest in this.. Never know kadha, buy and hold for long term and look for positive outcomes.

4 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Mastu market chestunnavu ga 10% kosam

damn10% em radhu bhayya nenu chesthunna daniki. Just trying to educate people, its all about their personal interest to invest or not.

27 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

damn10% em radhu bhayya nenu chesthunna daniki. Just trying to educate people, its all about their personal interest to invest or not.

gemini lo register ayyanu .. verification ke 2 weeks antundi .. antha time paduthunda ?

25 minutes ago, tony12345 said:

gemini lo register ayyanu .. verification ke 2 weeks antundi .. antha time paduthunda ?

gemini naaku antha idea ledu,, coinbase lo register avvu and debit card nundi money deposit chesthe instant ga coin konukkovachu in coinbase.. After that follow the steps as said above.. Let me know

18 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

gemini naaku antha idea ledu,, coinbase lo register avvu and debit card nundi money deposit chesthe instant ga coin konukkovachu in coinbase.. After that follow the steps as said above.. Let me know

trying with 100$ for now ... I dont see option to sell it or didn't get address to send

54 minutes ago, tony12345 said:

trying with 100$ for now ... I dont see option to sell it or didn't get address to send

100$ worth of etherium to sell or what ? First you got to select "Make a payment using Ethereum" option in Electroneum and copy the ETH wallet address (below) from there and if you got coins in coinbase, then go to Accounts on the top and then select Ethereum and send options lo paina copy cheskunna Electroneum wallet address ichi, amount transfer cheyyi and then confirm the same in electroneum and check for the transaction update.

2 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

yup created both accounts and able to buy some

6 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

100$ worth of etherium to sell or what ? First you got to select "Make a payment using Ethereum" option in Electroneum and copy the ETH wallet address (below) from there and if you got coins in coinbase, then go to Accounts on the top and then select Ethereum and send options lo paina copy cheskunna Electroneum wallet address ichi, amount transfer cheyyi and then confirm the same in electroneum and check for the transaction update.

Bhayya,  I am not aware of this bitcoin/eletroneum ... one question...when we invest $500 and after a year, can i sell all bitcoins can convert them to dollars....? If not What is the use of bitcoins/eletroneum

This is somewhat suspicious. They wont accept dollars, only accepts other forms of cryptocurrency to buy them and they were not listed in exchanges and more over this site traffic is mostly from US and Nigeria.???

Unless they were enlisted in coin exchanges, you cant sell these coins?  where do you sell and how do you make money on these coins.????

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Answer these questions your self before investing in electronium. ::::::::::::::::::::::

Nigeria??? seriously.....

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/electroneum.com

Country Percent of Visitors Rank in Country
United States Flag  United States 16.5% 14,331
Nigeria Flag  Nigeria 10.2% 824
United Kingdom Flag  United Kingdom 8.7% 5,145
India Flag  India 7.6% 9,397
Italy Flag  Italy 4.3% 7,275