IPL 2018....Get all the latest news here...

CricPokChic

8 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Nothing as such he has got big match temperament and get wickets for them at crucial times & if wickets tiyyakapoyina will keep control on run rate..Inspite of having played around 130+ IPL games he has under 7 economy rate..

Malinga is pretty much doubt to play so they will not retain him.

so situation for MI is like they will retain rohit,bumrah,hardik and RTM on krunal and pollard/butler and try to get bhajji for cheap in the auction.....

Just now, CricPokChic said:

so situation for MI is like they will retain rohit,bumrah,hardik and RTM on krunal and pollard/butler and try to get bhajji for cheap in the auction.....

They will retain as much as 5 thats what i think & since if going to auction it may shoot up and dent the purse so they won't let pollard go for auction...Foreign quota lo Pollard fix.

10 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

They will retain as much as 5 thats what i think & since if going to auction it may shoot up and dent the purse so they won't let pollard go for auction...Foreign quota lo Pollard fix.

U mean RTM ??U can retain max of 3 only and then can RTM on 2......

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

U mean RTM ??U can retain max of 3 only and then can RTM on 2......

No no i meant they will retain him outside auction which 3 are allowed along with rohit, Bumrah/Hardik...Possibly for Hardik they will use RTM. Don't think so they will leave bumrah also to auction since they are going to release malinga. 

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

No no i meant they will retain him outside auction which 3 are allowed along with rohit, Bumrah/Hardik...Possibly for Hardik they will use RTM. Don't think so they will leave bumrah also to auction since they are going to release malinga. 

Retaining Rohit for 15 Cr, Pollard for 11 Cr & Bumrah for 7 Cr... Left with 57 Crore they will push for 2 RTM and others.

3 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

No way they will let hardik go into the auction...hardik is more valuable than pollard in the team and if released other teams will pay high for him in the auction than pollard ....

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Retaining Rohit for 15 Cr, Pollard for 11 Cr & Bumrah for 7 Cr... Left with 57 Crore they will push for 2 RTM and others.

Just replace Hardik instead of pollard

Just now, CricPokChic said:

No way they will let hardik go into the auction...hardik is more valuable than pollard in the team and if released other teams will pay high for him in the auction than pollard ....

Pollard has higher chances of going for more fee in auction than Hardik so why they will let go....

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Pollard has higher chances of going for more fee in auction than Hardik so why they will let go....

I 100% disagree with that ...I believe Hardik>>>>>Pollard...Pollard doesnt even bowl these days which makes him less valuable....

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

I 100% disagree with that ...I believe Hardik>>>>>Pollard...Pollard doesnt even bowl these days which makes him less valuable....

Mark it lets see what happens...

Prepared a Table Which I think the teams probably will Retain/RTM

Team

Retain

RTM

MI

Rohit
Hardik
Bumrah

Krunal
Pollard/Butler

RCB

Kohli
ABD

Starc(If available)

Chahal
Rahul
Gayle(if not starc)

DD

Decock
Morris

Iyer
Pant
Rabada(if not decock)

SRH

Warner
Bhuvi

Rashid Khan
Dhawan
Yuvi

KKR

Gambhir
Narine
Russel(if available)

Manish
Kuldeep/Uthappa

Lynn(if not russel)

CSK

Dhoni
Bravo
Raina

Ash/Jaddu
Faf/Mcculum

RR

Rahane
Smith

Faulkner

Punjab

None

Axar
Sandeep Sharma
Maxwell/Amla

1 hour ago, Kool_SRG said:

Nothing as such he has got big match temperament and get wickets for them at crucial times & if wickets tiyyakapoyina will keep control on run rate..Inspite of having played around 130+ IPL games he has under 7 economy rate..

Malinga is pretty much doubt to play so they will not retain him.

Bpl lo ne baadhuthunaru malinga ni, he lost his touch, pace ledu, not many yorkers, he is depending more on slower off-cutters