dealing

liteteesko

On 10/24/2017 at 10:12 PM, riashli said:

#maleego #husbandego

Almost all husbands feel the same.. vallu perfect anattu n being short tempered is birth right anattu.. emaina ante chinnappudu nundi na kopam inthe antaru.. adedo best quality laga.. 

Time management anta.. mundu meeru chese panulu sariga chesi wife meda edavandi 

Ok ok..chill chill

On 10/25/2017 at 12:16 AM, riashli said:

Intaki ts em decide chesadu final ga?? 

Idi ghar ghar ki kahani.. 

Pregnancy tarvata absent mindedness common.. Meeku kanapadani chinna chinna panulu chala untayi which consume time as well.. 

Wife ki help cheyadam or understanding her won't happen.. endukante meeru America vellina mararu, mars ki vellina mararu.. 

#maleego #shorttemperbirthright 

yes we have it ...that is our birth right @3$%

I do not see any issue here man....just konni qualities meeda control avasaram adi kooda maturity and good company and thoughts tho iddariki vasthayyi....andharu puttukatho ney perfect undaru kada.......entho mandhi couples ni choosa okkokkalu okkolaa untaaru....in some couples husbands take care of every stuff doc's app etc in some couples wives do it andhulo emi undi....just make sure love is intact and think of a beautiful journey with your wife and kid/s and try to get there.....

Anger is the worst enemy naaku neeloney ekkuva issues kanipisthunnayyi....and don't complaint that she is not supporting nenu tagginchu kovadaniki try chesthunnanu ani....as u only said it will take time be patient...u overcome ur anger and set an example to her and may be she will also take up her challenge and make u happy....that's life bro....cheers 

4 minutes ago, Neutral said:

I do not see any issue here man....just konni qualities meeda control avasaram adi kooda maturity and good company and thoughts tho iddariki vasthayyi....andharu puttukatho ney perfect undaru kada.......entho mandhi couples ni choosa okkokkalu okkolaa untaaru....in some couples husbands take care of every stuff doc's app etc in some couples wives do it andhulo emi undi....just make sure love is intact and think of a beautiful journey with your wife and kid/s and try to get there.....

Anger is the worst enemy naaku neeloney ekkuva issues kanipisthunnayyi....and don't complaint that she is not supporting nenu tagginchu kovadaniki try chesthunnanu ani....as u only said it will take time be patient...u overcome ur anger and set an example to her and may be she will also take up her challenge and make u happy....that's life bro....cheers 

+1

23 hours ago, srdh21 said:

first learn the fact that change has to come first within yourselves.. that is how to control your emotions by shielding it from outside influences

second, stop expecting that others should go by your direction, this is the root of all evil and you can never have happy life with this approach

third,  if you want a planned life, have a short conversation first thing in morning about that days plan or objective, keep reminding her if you want to keep track of things

humans are unprogrammed robots, they have to listen to their brain first, any deviations that you see are not interpreted as wrong in her brain, the only way it to slowly train her with patience

as you both are working, its not easy for women to focus on work life and family life, you have to take the lead in directing  how things move on daily basis

what you are going through is just a chaos that can happen in every family due to both of you working, this does not qualify as a factor for depression, take a chill pill and relax daily by using some form of meditation

when ever you get angry, go out for a walk and breathe (breathe in through nose and breath out through mouth)

try the above for minimum 3-4 times, i am sure things will fall in line, the other advantage is she will also learn to reciprocate by seeing the change in you

Best Advice....

I never Appreciated my Wife, took it granted whenever she is doing all the work..

Started to share the work...whenever I have time am not sticking to couch...moving my ass and cleaning home and helping her in small activities...She started to Hug and show adulation for my change in behaviour..

So shower More Love and Respect the women more, She will shower the Love 10 times what you show.

2 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

enti meaning intiki painting wife and husband idaru kalisi veyali ani ah bemmi.muddu.gif

brahmi2.gifcorrect cheppav.... vala intiki painting aipogane pakkana vala intiki poyi kuda estharu 

On 10/24/2017 at 7:07 PM, liteteesko said:

i and my wife have been married for about 5 years and we are not jelling well. I have anger issues. She has time management issues and other absent minded issues. doc deggariki vellam not very much progress. Usually she is a calm person. We have a kid and we both are working.

Na feeling and impression on her is like she is not well managed/organised person. Nene anni initiation teesukovali like kid doc appointment, bill payments, weekend plans etc. No mundu chupu ata all. but other wise family social life bane handle chestadi. so basically very laid back and na true feeling she is more like consumer ....consume the situation at home as it comes and just react to it. but  proactive ga emi cheyadu including showering love.  this is my opinion and she disagrees to this. Probbaly i am not seeing/feeling her efforts what she claims that she is doing.

matter enti ante idi ila undaga.. godavalu aitunayi.. like late chesina, ediana marchipoina, naku picha kopam vachi thidatanu. i should agree that na maatalu koncham rude ga untayi not demeaning or any bad words. naku enti ante tanu nerchukovali  ani but tanu chesina porapatle malli malli chestadi. like making me wait some while doing shopping .... she repeats and repeats same things again again. I scold her and remind her you are not learning from past situations. She has a reason for everything but result matram unadu.  nenu chala hurting ga matladutanu ani, nenu thitidhte eduru inka recha kodatadi inka finally matter racha racha aitadi.

Nenu chala sarlu cheppanu, nenu koncham thidithe nuvvu enduku malli rechagodatavu koncham ice cheste na kopam taagutadi kada ani. but her response is Nenu emi mother teresa ni kadu.. nuvvu matldate mataldki ee manishi aina paurusham vasatdi ani.

Meeku ilanti sutuations vastunaya.. ela deal chestunaruuu? naku chaala heavy ga undi.. depression vastundi. 

Common ivanni..alavatu chesko

On 10/25/2017 at 4:37 AM, liteteesko said:

i and my wife have been married for about 5 years and we are not jelling well. I have anger issues. She has time management issues and other absent minded issues. doc deggariki vellam not very much progress. Usually she is a calm person. We have a kid and we both are working.

Na feeling and impression on her is like she is not well managed/organised person. Nene anni initiation teesukovali like kid doc appointment, bill payments, weekend plans etc. No mundu chupu ata all. but other wise family social life bane handle chestadi. so basically very laid back and na true feeling she is more like consumer ....consume the situation at home as it comes and just react to it. but  proactive ga emi cheyadu including showering love.  this is my opinion and she disagrees to this. Probbaly i am not seeing/feeling her efforts what she claims that she is doing.

matter enti ante idi ila undaga.. godavalu aitunayi.. like late chesina, ediana marchipoina, naku picha kopam vachi thidatanu. i should agree that na maatalu koncham rude ga untayi not demeaning or any bad words. naku enti ante tanu nerchukovali  ani but tanu chesina porapatle malli malli chestadi. like making me wait some while doing shopping .... she repeats and repeats same things again again. I scold her and remind her you are not learning from past situations. She has a reason for everything but result matram unadu.  nenu chala hurting ga matladutanu ani, nenu thitidhte eduru inka recha kodatadi inka finally matter racha racha aitadi.

Nenu chala sarlu cheppanu, nenu koncham thidithe nuvvu enduku malli rechagodatavu koncham ice cheste na kopam taagutadi kada ani. but her response is Nenu emi mother teresa ni kadu.. nuvvu matldate mataldki ee manishi aina paurusham vasatdi ani.

Meeku ilanti sutuations vastunaya.. ela deal chestunaruuu? naku chaala heavy ga undi.. depression vastundi. 

f4udkKt.gif