dealing

liteteesko

17 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

most common scenario......5 yrs ayyindi antunnav.....godavalu avvadam start aina deggarnunchi ippati daka, neelo konni changes ochi untai, alage amelo, avento list cheyyi, self assess whether the changes are aggressive enough for the time period or really slow, same thing me wife ni thana point of view nunchi cheyamanu, kurchuni discuss cheyandi, these are very petty issues like small stones which would generally get crushed and eventually vanish when 2 gears are trying to fit and work together.

tenor.gif

If one of you is seriously trying to overcome mistakes and not able to, then communicate with your partner and ask them to help....if they are not able to help and/or you are not able to overcome....then your partner will accept you as you are since you gave then the confidence that you tried everything you can(dont expect it right away....acceptance takes time)......

P. S : I am married for 4 years, since my 6th month after marriage till our 3rd anniversary we never had a single 15-day stretch without issues/arguments/quarrels some of them almost went till parting discussions.....but I always believed in one thing.....there is nothing more important for me in this world than keeping up and holding onto the relation, I hate to accept defeat in the game with life.....during this time my ego and this belief were colliding head on to win over each other......I held my breath and hung on and eventually, not a single quarrel in the last one year, I accept her as she currently is and she accepts me as I currently am. And now my belief is always one level above my ego which made it possible. Game over!!

8 minutes ago, devarakonda said:

Hi Bro, i am in a relation with a girl for 6years, i had situations exactly like yours. And I did same like you getting serious on her assuming that she will learn, also I used to clearly explain her why I am serious and how I want her to make decisions at those situations, she still did the same mistakes again and again. But finally she is no more with me, she broke up with me 3months ago. I am now severely heart broken and trying very hard to come out of it :( ..

I feel she is immature to understand why I am doing like that and gave up with me.

@riashli ltt @innovative

28 minutes ago, devarakonda said:

Hi Bro, i am in a relation with a girl for 6years, i had situations exactly like yours. And I did same like you getting serious on her assuming that she will learn, also I used to clearly explain her why I am serious and how I want her to make decisions at those situations, she still did the same mistakes again and again. But finally she is no more with me, she broke up with me 3months ago. I am now severely heart broken and trying very hard to come out of it :( ..

I feel she is immature to understand why I am doing like that and gave up with me.

Arjun reddy aa

Intaki ts em decide chesadu final ga?? 

Idi ghar ghar ki kahani.. 

Pregnancy tarvata absent mindedness common.. Meeku kanapadani chinna chinna panulu chala untayi which consume time as well.. 

Wife ki help cheyadam or understanding her won't happen.. endukante meeru America vellina mararu, mars ki vellina mararu.. 

#maleego #shorttemperbirthright 

4 minutes ago, riashli said:

Intaki ts em decide chesadu final ga?? 

Idi ghar ghar ki kahani.. 

Pregnancy tarvata absent mindedness common.. Meeku kanapadani chinna chinna panulu chala untayi which consume time as well.. 

Wife ki help cheyadam or understanding her won't happen.. endukante meeru America vellina mararu, mars ki vellina mararu.. 

#maleego #shorttemperbirthright 

Neenu emi decide chesanu ante. Women vinnakapothe divorce and marry other girl . No compromise jai Pawan Kalyan