dealing

liteteesko

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

malli start cheyyaku. don't set up ridiculous hypothetic examples to prove your point.

The thread is about everyday stuff. Not things like murder.

nuvvu already cheppesaav ga, nee life lo em chesthav ani. you are the perfect example of an indifferent husband, who tries to control his wife so his life is smooth. Never mind if her life is equally smooth or not.

idi mari too much vaya...nenu epudu chepina nenu naa pellam ni control chestha ani ?

endo emo...ie duniya motham assumptions mida nadustundi

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

idi mari too much vaya...nenu epudu chepina nenu naa pellam ni control chestha ani ?

endo emo...ie duniya motham assumptions mida nadustundi

ippudu kaadhu, verey thread lo. you didn't say control, you said manipulate or learn to deal with the woman.

its your wish. edanna chesko. adhi ishtapadey ammayilu kooda untaaru. I have nothing against it.

neeku life ni game laaga aadatam lo majaa emo. aaduko.

11 minutes ago, riashli said:

Intaki ts em decide chesadu final ga?? 

Idi ghar ghar ki kahani.. 

Pregnancy tarvata absent mindedness common.. Meeku kanapadani chinna chinna panulu chala untayi which consume time as well.. 

Wife ki help cheyadam or understanding her won't happen.. endukante meeru America vellina mararu, mars ki vellina mararu.. 

#maleego #shorttemperbirthright 

good post.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

choosko ra bhai. if love and respect is not the basis for marriage, better dont marry.

stop pretending like you've cracked the evolutionary code on gender relations and are simply acting out in your kids best interest.

you are being dishonest and untruthful.

This is the problem...! 

I have no idea what you want to prove here...and I have no idea why you assume that I pretend to cracked the evolutionary code on gender relations...and no idea if it has to be linked to kids best interest...but, like always, I accept your criticism. 

I am being dishonest and untruthful...let me try to link it up with my life and see how m uch dishonest I'm and How much untruthful I'm.....But then I got a question...How about people on this earth ? How much honest and truthful they are with their lives ? I'm sure I am not living in a paradise...

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

ippudu kaadhu, verey thread lo. you didn't say control, you said manipulate or learn to deal with the woman.

its your wish. edanna chesko. adhi ishtapadey ammayilu kooda untaaru. I have nothing against it.

neeku life ni game laaga aadatam lo majaa emo. aaduko.

hehe..endo emo...may be a context endo...nenu emannano..niku emi ardam aindo..! 

filhaal...lathon ke bhooth baaton se nahi sunthi ani oka patha sametha vuntunde le...

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

This is the problem...! 

I have no idea what you want to prove here...and I have no idea why you assume that I pretend to cracked the evolutionary code on gender relations...and no idea if it has to be linked to kids best interest...but, like always, I accept your criticism. 

I am being dishonest and untruthful...let me try to link it up with my life and see how m uch dishonest I'm and How much untruthful I'm.....But then I got a question...How about people on this earth ? How much honest and truthful they are with their lives ? I'm sure I am not living in a paradise...

equality is a delusion antey enti artham? it means you have concluded that based on past history, women can never be treated as equals, even though modern history or even paleo history is not a good guide to establish laws governing gender relations. That is why we have laws that don't discriminate on gender basis, except on statistical evidence of malfeasance.

you are being dishonest antey, not in real life. But here, while you try to be contrarian. anthey.

you are probably a decent guy in real life, but this skepticism against women's movement is not a decent stand to have, unless you have evidence supporting your skepticism. This lack of decency is also a part of you. because what one does as an anonymous guy on the internet also gives us a window about his actual or dormant beliefs.

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

hehe..endo emo...may be a context endo...nenu emannano..niku emi ardam aindo..! 

filhaal...lathon ke bhooth baaton se nahi sunthi ani oka patha sametha vuntunde le...

I'm s0rry. I'll shut up now. If you are trying to hit on someone, may be its a good time to acknowledge that, the person you are attracted to may not be the person you want in your life :)

have a good life man.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

equality is a delusion antey enti artham? it means you have concluded that based on past history, women can never be treated as equals, even though modern history or even paleo history is not a good guide to establish laws governing gender relations. That is why we have laws that don't discriminate on gender basis, except on statistical evidence of malfeasance.

you are being dishonest antey, not in real life. But here, while you try to be contrarian. anthey.

you are probably a decent guy in real life, but this skepticism against women's movement is not a decent stand to have, unless you have evidence supporting your skepticism. This lack of decency is also a part of you. because what one does as an anonymous guy on the internet also gives us a window about his actual or dormant beliefs.

maa kasam...enduku kali peeli class peekutunavo ardam aithe ledu vaya...

my opinions are based upon situations...I respond to the situation...I don't take a stand which is not dynamic...

situation batti respond ayithe, daniki na personality ke link chesi, arey nuvvu galeezonvi ra ante...khuda na kastha, lambi umar ho aapka..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

maa kasam...enduku kali peeli class peekutunavo ardam aithe ledu vaya...

my opinions are based upon situations...I respond to the situation...I don't take a stand which is not dynamic...

situation batti respond ayithe, daniki na personality ke link chesi, arey nuvvu galeezonvi ra ante...khuda na kastha, lambi umar ho aapka..

haha.. okay.

32 minutes ago, riashli said:

Intaki ts em decide chesadu final ga?? 

Idi ghar ghar ki kahani.. 

Pregnancy tarvata absent mindedness common.. Meeku kanapadani chinna chinna panulu chala untayi which consume time as well.. 

Wife ki help cheyadam or understanding her won't happen.. endukante meeru America vellina mararu, mars ki vellina mararu.. 

#maleego #shorttemperbirthright 

entha sepu husband wife ni ardam cheskovadame na wife husband ni ardam cheskoda ani db gentlemen manasulo maata including me

11 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

entha sepu husband wife ni ardam cheskovadame na wife husband ni ardam cheskoda ani db gentlemen manasulo maata including me

Ee artham chesukovadam,time management anni pedda matalu.. marriage is just a compromise between two ppl.. 

1 minute ago, riashli said:

Ee artham chesukovadam,time management anni pedda matalu.. marriage is just a compromise between two ppl.. 

Life lo compromise avvochhu kani life ye compromise avvodhhani ma Prabhas annadu 

5 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Life lo compromise avvochhu kani life ye compromise avvodhhani ma Prabhas annadu 

life aey compromise aithey entanta?

free ga jeevinchi podichedi emanna undanta na mee Prabhas ki? :) 

same stand ammayi kooda theeskuntey life aey undadhu @3$%