USA lo unde desis 50 years ki chanipothunnaru now a days endukani?

chedugudu_chidambaram

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

nope whole point is to keep you heart rate up for fat burning.

Yes... but if you don't sweat, you don't loose the water weight & you don't get detox ?? 

My point, you don't get optimum benefits out of cardio if you run in subzero .... 

5 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

The whole point is to sweat.. isn't it ? 

Goes beyond that. Read about BAT and WAT, BAT stands for Brown Adipose Tissue and WAT stands for White Adipose Tissue. WAT is subcutaneous fat, one that exists under your skin while BAT is the one around your internal and vital organs. BAT is the toughest fat to burn, but it gets burned during intense exercise when it's very cold as your body has to burn it to raise itself to the ideal body temperature. 

You won't have the same happen when the weather is warm since your body is already warm and doesn't have to utilize your BAT. So running in cold is >>>>>>> running in warm or normal temperature. 

Read "cold induced thermogenesis", google it. 

1 minute ago, Pichekkistha said:

Yes... but if you don't sweat, you don't loose the water weight & you don't get detox ?? 

My point, you don't get optimum benefits out of cardio if you run in subzero .... 

You are incorrect, "cold induced thermogenesis" says otherwise. 

6 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

The whole point is to sweat.. isn't it ? 

Daily 30 to 40 min brisk walking can do. walking aithey andaru cheyochu gymming kastam aithey .. maa colleague vuntadu vaa.. 6 beers+plus biryani smoke . Weekly thrice goat meat , nahi tho chicken.  Full of oil. call cheyi bro walking cheshte eppudina antadu. call chesthe repati nundi vostha antadu @3$%. oo 100 sarlu call chesi inka lite tesukunna.. easy ga 200lbs+

A small request to those who are reading this thread - Kindly do not believe these posters... biryani chala poushtika aahaaram ...even intensive care lo vundi kuda biryani thini bathikina patients ni chala mandini chusa nenu...in fact veg dum biryani was the sole reason those patients were able to live thru the suffering they're undergoing...

Just now, Pichekkistha said:

see be it cardio, be it full body functional work outs, be it lifting, be it cross fit. having a better heart rates helps in fat burning. and to burn more fat you have to have muscle to have muscle you have to do weights/resistance training and eat protein, its an intricate web, you cannot lose fat by mere running or doing resistance training. its all cumulative and one thing relates to another.

Just now, Prince_Fan said:

A small request to those who are reading this thread - Kindly do not believe these posters... biryani chala poushtika aahaaram ...even intensive care lo vundi kuda biryani thini bathikina patients ni chala mandini chusa nenu...in fact veg dum biryani was the sole reason those patients were able to live thru the suffering they're undergoing...

@3$%  patients aithey ok.. ee thread esindi. G.balisin baga 10ngitini kadalakunda kusunetollaki vaa.. ayina eeda susi aaputhama endi

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Goes beyond that. Read about BAT and WAT, BAT stands for Brown Adipose Tissue and WAT stands for White Adipose Tissue. WAT is subcutaneous fat, one that exists under your skin while BAT is the one around your internal and vital organs. BAT is the toughest fat to burn, but it gets burned during intense exercise when it's very cold as your body has to burn it to raise itself to the ideal body temperature. 

You won't have the same happen when the weather is warm since your body is already warm and doesn't have to utilize your BAT. So running in cold is >>>>>>> running in warm or normal temperature. 

Read "cold induced thermogenesis", google it. 

thanks ankul eroju nunchii start chesta asalu ninnane start cheyalsindii but early ga sunlight poindii.

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

thanks ankul eroju nunchii start chesta asalu ninnane start cheyalsindii but early ga sunlight poindii.

I hate running generally, only like it when I can run in cold conditions including sub zero. Maa diggara winter antha cold undadu unfortunately, I love cold weather. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I hate running generally, only like it when I can run in cold conditions including sub zero. Maa diggara winter antha cold undadu unfortunately, I love cold weather. 

subzero ante entha temperature vundali ankul ??

5 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Most people eat chapathi and think that it is better than eating rice... this is true only for say 10%... chapathi contains same carb % as rice...

They say that only for portion control. Chapathi ayite 3 tini chala tinnam anukoni apestam ade rice ayite khumbalu khumbalu kuda tinestam. North indians ki rice tinamani cheptaru as mana laga vallu khumbalu tinalerani. But both rice and chapathi has carbs. Bread , cereals ivanni kuda marketing valla make believe chesaru good ani. But they are also worst. High protein ,salads food ekam ga tinamante 3 days lo back to normal vastam anduke changing atleast type of food for portion control better ani cheptaru ante. Also 3 chapathis ki enta atta padutundi compared to rice ? very less. Guddi lo mella anthe.

4 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Most people eat chapathi and think that it is better than eating rice... this is true only for say 10%... chapathi contains same carb % as rice...

according to some online articles it is worse than rice. @tennisluvr kaka edo ezekiel bread ani cheppadu adi use cheyyali