Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

1 minute ago, 9ine said:

bro at this level its not even 1/4th of apple total valuation. it can grow quite big.

Bro very worst projects kooda crypto lo yepudu hype ki coin value perugutundi ela choosukuntey btc value easy ga explode avutundi and that too inkka 1% of total population crypto lo involve kaledhu .

6 minutes ago, 9ine said:

why cant market afford it ? you can but up to 0.00000001  of a bitcoin

the ability to afford something has to do with its price, and also its utility. 

the market cannot afford it because it has to buy and sell other commodities too, which are more essential than bitcoin.

I didn't say market cannot afford bitcoin at 100k.

This is a bit like why can't we come up with flying cars, if we threw money on jet propulsion tech research like there's no tomorrow. because there's a limit to how much money we can throw on research, given how expensive rest of our life has become, and govts are running heavy deficits.

6 minutes ago, 9ine said:

bro at this level its not even 1/4th of apple total valuation. it can grow quite big.

okay. lets say there's a recession, will bitcoin price surge or crash or crash first, then surge later.what's your prediction?

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

the ability to afford something has to do with its price, and also its utility. 

the market cannot afford it because it has to buy and sell other commodities too, which are more essential than bitcoin.

I didn't say market cannot afford bitcoin at 100k.

This is a bit like why can't we come up with flying cars, if we threw money on jet propulsion tech research like there's no tomorrow. because there's a limit to how much money we can throw on research, given how expensive rest of our life has become, and govts are running heavy deficits.

maa tantalu evo memu padataamule babai... please go and sleep..

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

okay. lets say there's a recession, will bitcoin price surge or crash or crash first, then surge later.what's your prediction?

last time recession vachinaapude bitcoin puttindhi.. why the fcuk people have to suffer for the mistakes of financial institutions..what ever banks/financial institutions can do bitcoin can do all of that with no governance. if at all rescission comes bitcoin will moon because people sell all the stocks and move to bitcoin as store of value.

3 minutes ago, 9ine said:

last time recession vachinaapude bitcoin puttindhi.. why the fcuk people have to suffer for the mistakes of financial institutions..what ever banks/financial institutions can do bitcoin can do all of that with no governance. if at all rescission comes bitcoin will moon because people sell all the stocks and move to bitcoin as store of value.

people suffer because the world is too complex and everybody is interconnected. bitcoin is the solution for a 10th century world, with 21st century technology.

my prediction is that bitcoin will rise first, and crash hard later, and become close to worthless during recession.

okay. i'll shut up now. thanks.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

people suffer because the world is too complex and everybody is interconnected. bitcoin is the solution for a 10th century world, with 21st century technology.

my prediction is that bitcoin will rise first, and crash hard later, and become close to worthless during recession.

okay. i'll shut up now. thanks.

ok..then make money until recession and sell for cash..dont be stubborn..

do you believe in blockchain tech ? forget bitcoin.. 

Just now, 9ine said:

ok..then make money until recession and sell for cash..dont be stubborn..

I didn't say don't buy bitcoin or anything like that. why be so defensive.

I should have bought and sold more than a 1000 bitcoins, and still hold a good amount (in tens), and have stopped trading in it.

Just now, uttermost said:

don't be so sure.

i only invested what i can afford to lose..if i make money well and good..else a good lesson learned..i strongly believe that even if bitcoin die block chain is going to be the next gen internet.

2 minutes ago, nagivator99 said:

some alts are going crazy bhaiya 300% hike avutunaye .

alta ante enti bro?

otherthan bitcoin all other coins are called altcoins..like ethereum, litecoin, iota,neo these are collectively called altcoins.