Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

1 minute ago, 9ine said:

otherthan bitcoin all other coins are called altcoins..like ethereum, litecoin, iota,neo these are collectively called altcoins.

Enduku bhaiya explain chestunav lite tesuko if they don't understand what is blockchain technology.

3 minutes ago, 9ine said:

i only invested what i can afford to lose..if i make money well and good..else a good lesson learned..i strongly believe that even if bitcoin die block chain is going to be the next gen internet.

that's what I meant when I said what 'market can afford'. even if you can afford a millionth of bitcoin, its different from the 'afford' I mentioned.

1 minute ago, sivasriram said:

Enduku bhaiya explain chestunav lite tesuko if they don't understand what is blockchain technology.

why be derisive man? he asked a question only no? blockchain is not nuclear science, to need years of study. It hardly takes a couple hours on the internet to understand what it is.

Just now, uttermost said:

why be derisive man? he asked a question only no? blockchain is not nuclear science, to need years of study. It hardly takes a couple hours on the internet to understand what it is.

K bhaiya , lite tesuko no offence.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

that's what I meant when I said what 'market can afford'. even if you can afford a millionth of bitcoin, its different from the 'afford' I mentioned.

this will change once people start believe in the technology...we might not use this tech..next generation for sure will embrace it. 

14 minutes ago, 9ine said:

this will change once people start believe in the technology...we might not use this tech..next generation for sure will embrace it. 

What's the upside for the next generation using bitcoin, if the current generation only hoards it?

as for block chain tech, yes next gen may embrace it for decentralizing public services. But they won't touch bitcoin. bitcoin will always remain a commodity and only used by speculators.

19 minutes ago, 9ine said:

its not about belief in a technology. Its about whether it'll work for them.

If the current gen hoards bitcoin, the next gen can only play catch up. Do you think 20+yr olds 10 ten years from now will want to play by the rules of the then 40yr olds?

They will invent their own new toy. I'm betting on a moneyless future. definitely not bitcoin.

Verge
Ethos
 Ether

Gnosis

Golem 
Pura 
SingularDTV

Pick me best 3or 4 out of it..Just want to enter into this ..Budget 2K ..Also please explain how to buy those..Refrel kosem nanku bisket kakunda..dil se cheppandi..if I miss good1 not in the list also fine..

3 yrs back 5K loss in shares ..so musukoni kursunna..even bitcoin ni 700 nundi watching without buying ..miss the boat ..ippudu malla oka rai veddam anukunna..pothey poni anukoni enter avutunna.. Guide me well ..if you want referal ..i will pay in AMZ gift card but don't pull me in mud..

33 minutes ago, ALFANI said:

Verge
Ethos
 Ether

Gnosis

Golem 
Pura 
SingularDTV

Pick me best 3or 4 out of it..Just want to enter into this ..Budget 2K ..Also please explain how to buy those..Refrel kosem nanku bisket kakunda..dil se cheppandi..if I miss good1 not in the list also fine..

3 yrs back 5K loss in shares ..so musukoni kursunna..even bitcoin ni 700 nundi watching without buying ..miss the boat ..ippudu malla oka rai veddam anukunna..pothey poni anukoni enter avutunna.. Guide me well ..if you want referal ..i will pay in AMZ gift card but don't pull me in mud..

bitcoin lo best strategy antu emi vundadu bhayya..........konna coins ni periginappudu ammukovadame.......alts ki vache sariki see the white paper and their roadmaps........aa nuvvu cheppina coins ethereum is good and also  verge is good......2018 will be a good year for it.......siacoin kuda manchindi

nuvvu ey coin konalanna u must have bitcoin......so first buy bitcoins then check for the exchanges which trade the coin u want and aa exchanges lo neeku kavalsina coins konukko yellowyellow_shittyfellow

45 minutes ago, Raithu_bida said:

Bitcoin reaches 13k as expected 

15k ki eppudu reach avutadi.....ippudu $12800 undi.....do you price going high in the cmng days or it might come down a bit?