Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

1 hour ago, 9ine said:

this guy made enough money and talking about philosophy and survival :) 

you guys are suckering new people into buying something they don't understand. Or if they can't buy, create unwanted anxiety.

30 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you guys are suckering new people into buying something they don't understand. Or if they can't buy, create unwanted anxiety.

everyone here have masters degree.. do you think they dont know what they are doing ? i never told them to invest.. Also, i never suggested any one any sh!t coins. all my suggestions only from top20. 

as you said you made investment in bitcoin because of some guy let the rest also know what it is and who knows people can still make money in this field.. if you dont step in you dont know what it is..

everybody here knows that its a risky investment.

44 minutes ago, uttermost said:

No. I never talk about philosophy. Just ask people improve their argument standards.

I first bought bitcoin in 2013, after a guy in this db brought it up. I think he went by the name SatoshiNakamoto. He was an idiot, who thought highly of himself, and can't take a single opposing argument, or make a coherent argument himself, like the rest in this db. But him bringing up this bitcoin spiked my interest, even though I had already heard about it earlier in passing.

Since then, I bought and sold many coins, never with the intention of 'investing'. The current interest in 'investing' on a coin is irritating to me. I want to use my coins, not keep them waiting, for prices to stabilise.

Anyway major share of bitcoins (around 50%) is probably owned by some 100 people. And they are playing the rest for fools.

I have invested in a new blockchain token called bitclave couple weeks back. I don't care if it goes up or down. I like what they are trying to do, although after Ethereum, I doubt blockchain can sustain search indexes, and algorithms in its block, without affecting its performance.

So, if you have some coin tech you are investing in, why not describe its tech, and how its different to the current tech, than raving ad naseum on its price moves? Can anyone truly predict coin moves, or any price moves? If they can, will they say it in a public forum?

everybody thinks different bro. if everybody thinks like you and lives like you you feel very bored. andaru neelaage vundanukovatam foolish.

8 minutes ago, 9ine said:

everybody thinks different bro. if everybody thinks like you and lives like you you feel very bored. andaru neelaage vundanukovatam foolish.

yeah, that's why you made a comment on me, and not on what I said. +_(

2 hours ago, 9ine said:
this guy made enough money and talking about philosophy and survival  

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah, that's why you made a comment on me, and not on what I said. +_(

2 hours ago, 9ine said:
this guy made enough money and talking about philosophy and survival  

enti bhayya nee problem ? memu emi cheyyali cheppu ? why are you so worried about us ? direct gaa cheppu..

you like to prove everyone of us wrong or what ?

why did you say investing little every month is worse than stock market ?

1 minute ago, 9ine said:

enti bhayya nee problem ? memu emi cheyyali cheppu ? why are you so worried about us ? direct gaa cheppu..

nuvvu emanna chesko. naa meedha comment cheyyaku. chesi malli naakey neethulu cheppaku.

I was talking about the link TOMB posted. the people who were offering 'investment strategies' in that link, were making horrible arguments than what securities traders make ani cheppa. 

nenu ikkada vesina comments lo, coin lu konakandi, idantha waste, etc.. ilanti comment lu vesinattu choopiy.

you are misrepresenting what I am saying, malli masters, adhi idhi antunnav. naaku quote cheyyaku if you are bothered about what I post.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nuvvu emanna chesko. naa meedha comment cheyyaku. chesi malli naakey neethulu cheppaku.

I was talking about the link TOMB posted. the people who were offering 'investment strategies' in that link, were making horrible arguments than what securities traders make ani cheppa. 

nenu ikkada vesina comments lo, coin lu konakandi, idantha waste, etc.. ilanti comment lu vesinattu choopiy.

you are misrepresenting what I am saying, malli masters, adhi idhi antunnav. naaku quote cheyyaku if you are bothered about what I post.

He was an idiot, who thought highly of himself, and can't take a single opposing argument @3$%

nuvvu teesukunnava opposing argument ?

10 minutes ago, 9ine said:

why did you say investing little every month is worse than stock market ?

you guys can be wrong or right. it doesn't matter. but you are idiots. idiots can also be right, you know.

naaku neethulu cheppaku. anthey.

1 minute ago, 9ine said:

He was an idiot, who thought highly of himself, and can't take a single opposing argument @3$%

nuvvu teesukunnava opposing argument ?

where is the argument? I only see personal attacks.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

you guys can be wrong or right. it doesn't matter. but you are idiots. idiots can also be right, you know.

naaku neethulu cheppaku. anthey.

you fcuking dont call us idiots..

teda candidate lagunnave..

Good Bye.

Just now, 9ine said:

you fcuking dont call us idiots..

teda candidate lagunnave..

lol. you are idiots. even you know it. you exhibit it the way you argue.

I'm being rather polite in calling you idiots, in fact.