Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

This is tricky. Actual value kante exponential ga pump chesi, melliga down chesthunnaru. So invest chesevallu taggindhi ani 13 k ki kuda invest chestharu. This is repeating.

18 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

nenu anavasaranga 18k daggara konnanu, sale cheseyacha.......koncham loss tho bayatiki ravachu......inka inka drop avuthu unte santham potadi......any chances of prices going up?

Bro if you have invested heavily calculate and take some and  keep  some but it may go up 

Just my perspective not an advice 

22 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

nenu anavasaranga 18k daggara konnanu, sale cheseyacha.......koncham loss tho bayatiki ravachu......inka inka drop avuthu unte santham potadi......any chances of prices going up?

Sell as soon as you can ( MY sugession)

6 minutes ago, jbunny007 said:

Any one did KYC verification for ICO? Can we trust the companies, they are requesting all our identity documents.

yellowyellow_shittyfellowthese days many ICO's are scam man............if ur interested in that particular project  and what to contribute it.......then only u invest in the particular ICO...........danikanna free air drops ki apply chey...........there will token air drops, look in the alcoins announcement section of bitcointalk

22 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Bro if you have invested heavily calculate and take some and  keep  some but it may go up 

Just my perspective not an advice 

I invested just $750.........more than $230 loss ippudu currently......