Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

8 minutes ago, Puchakai said:

waiting for the day when eth dethrones btc.......but waves projects chusta vunte waves eth ni replace chese laaga vundi

Bro planning on buying waves and ark. What is the good price to enter those?

7 minutes ago, Puchakai said:

Good info but small correction. Binance will give gas for holding neo.

When do we get gas coins for holding in binance as I have few? Unfortunately I have x.99 of neo do I have to make it without fractions? But can I just sell that 0.99?

3 hours ago, MrDexter said:

Just start trading hands on and you will understand it automatically. ideally once you convert to BTC. JUST THINK ONLY IN TERMS OF BTC (Satoshis). FORGET ABOUT USD. When you are comfortable that you multiplied your BTC and when BTC price is high. Thats when you convert it into USD for cashing out. Dont bring USD into picture while trading in BTC. It will only confuse you. Think only in terms of BTC and multiplying BTC. and honestly dont even cash out by converting BTC to USD. just HODL BTC. Precious BTC.

GP.

In simple words, if you buy a coin at 0.1 SAT and sell it at 0.2 SAT, you have made a profit even BTC value declines against USD.

On 1/1/2018 at 2:25 PM, Naaperushiva said:

Sonm and RLC both are good

Super computer category lo check out XEL(elastic) idhi dark horse ....very less circulation and low market cap compared to the other competitors like sonm and golem...More over elastic has it's own language

1 hour ago, jbunny007 said:

XEL looks good, any idea friends?

Kaka check the above msg 

10 minutes ago, SeemaLekka said:

Bro planning on buying waves and ark. What is the good price to enter those?

Ark best bro  3.5 nunchi max double ayyindhi so inka room vundhi..Ofcourse waves kooda dip lo vundhi pakka $100 coin

10 minutes ago, Ssk57 said:

bro .. WCT, WGO and Waves .. anni some how related ? sorry for the dumb question 

Waves is a platform like eth

wct is a waves community token which gets air dropped every month if u hold waves

Waves go is a different token, its a block chain explorer for waves......u can lease ur waves on wavesgo