Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

10 minutes ago, 9ine said:

this is not the way guys..vachinaa pratidi konalante kastam and you dont know which is good or bad.

do research and pick few and go big on them. that's how you make money.

+1 

4 minutes ago, jbunny007 said:

Trying to transfer BTC from gdax/coinbase to Bibox, says invalid address? Any idea?

you might have extra space...dont click the copy address button in bibox(it will have extraspaces). manually select the address and paste in coinbase.

3 minutes ago, 9ine said:

you might have extra space...dont click the copy address button in bibox(it will have extraspaces). manually select the address and paste in coinbase.

is bibox prefered exchange to buy HPB?

18 minutes ago, 9ine said:

when i initially entered the market..i did lot of research and i was confident on NEO/NEM/STRAT/ARK/LSK. so, i went big on NEO/NEM/STRAT/ARK i bought few LISK as i dont have money. i will hold them long term i know they will grow big for sure. Patience is very key in crypto.

Always pick platforms(as your big investment) because they are the future. multiple platforms can exist and they will survive. 

Thanks bro..will follow..

4 minutes ago, 9ine said:

other one not allowed for us customers. no we dont have any other choice.

Binance nundi ETH direct ga bibox ki transfer chesi konachu kadha..any extra fees?

42 minutes ago, 9ine said:

Thanks Bro, That was the issue and also better transfer ETH. I think HPB is in correction phase, do you think it will still go down?

5 minutes ago, lovable said:

Naku binance nundi transaction complete ani undhi..but bibox lo available chupinchatmledhu

go to bibox telegram and give them the etherscan transaction link. they will manually approve.