Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

Just now, Puchakai said:

ammadinemma elixir endi ala padipoindi.......chuss 3 deggara ammesi malli ippudu konnukovalsindi.....half ey sold

I am holding man 75 percent padindi 2.4 to 90cent@~`  

1 minute ago, Puchakai said:

ammadinemma elixir endi ala padipoindi.......chuss 3 deggara ammesi malli ippudu konnukovalsindi.....half ey sold

inko 500 invest cheddamanukuntunna....ee laddu lo neews endi saami........................

Just now, Raithu_bidda_ said:

I am holding man 75 percent padindi 2.4 to 90cent@~`  

ee laudalo holding kakunda alts ni swing trading chesthe better anukunta, we will end up with more coins........i tried it with prl, odn, half elix and ended up with more coins

2 minutes ago, Puchakai said:

ee laudalo holding kakunda alts ni swing trading chesthe better anukunta, we will end up with more coins........i tried it with prl, odn, half elix and ended up with more coins

I tried with nav and converted 300 nav to 835 ven 

2 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

I tried with nav and converted 300 nav to 835 ven 

Market lo elago corrections vunta vuntayi.......high lo vunnappudu ammesi, malli low ki vachinappudu konukunta vunte better......but its more risky........prl 4 ki 5000 coins ammesi ippudu konnavallaki almost double ainayinai coins

4 minutes ago, Puchakai said:

Market lo elago corrections vunta vuntayi.......high lo vunnappudu ammesi, malli low ki vachinappudu konukunta vunte better......but its more risky........prl 4 ki 5000 coins ammesi ippudu konnavallaki almost double ainayinai coins

Yes bro ven ni 7 ki ameesi kondam anukuna but it has got more updates and market is not stable like before lot of swings vuntunayi from last 5 days 

17 minutes ago, Lakki said:

mari nuvvu ammakunda andarni ammesko mani advices deniko...logic ento

20 minutes ago, Royalprince said:

Convert to Fiat whatever left bro. market gone to dogs braces_1

What are you holding on to?

Also, and bear in mind the last couple of days, what happens if no one wants to buy what you hold. 

What if you’re the last person to hold bitcoins, do they have the same $$ SoV?

You sure it’s not a ponzi (pls hold) rather than a MoE (pls trade)?

This whole crypto shitt is crashing so very soon! I’ve been researching and tried investing and I realized that this will no longer exist in a few months from now! Crypto Currency will be remembered as one the biggest scams in human history! #CashOutASAP