Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

2 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

What are you talking? Investing andaru chestaru but not like this. Even i have invested in some coins. But i never let my emotions affect my day job. Because day job is what's more important for career. Invest but dont do it at the expense of your job. Investing 101 

What do you mean by not like this? Can you please help me in comprehending your statement.

Whom do you think are investing at the expense of their job? Are people that dumb? Why do you presume things? 

I at least talk some sense doesn't spit venom like you. We need to first understand that volatilities are pretty common in Crypto. Things will settle down eventually ani. It's quite natural for most rookies to get succumbed to pressure when market slides a bit. When you believe in Crypto and invested in it, why don't you take the responsibility of educating ppl here in DB rather than making some shitty comments. Is that something too much to ask for?

Ippatikaina bhayatiki ochi savandi..Architects, Lead positions pothunayi ante etta? What kind of ridiculous statement was that? Instill some confidence in them man otherwise stay away. Amidst the crypto chaos, it will be really helpful if you empathize with the situation rather than discomforting them. Be a ray of hope not a pessimistic soul. Thanks.

16 hours ago, pinnigaaru said:

@ronitreddy@Naaperushiva@9ine : Any recommended ones in this dip?

I read all the posts and made a note of some of the coins during this blood bath.

EX: 

ENG
ICX/ENG/VEN
LINK

Any good/better ones other than the above coins?

ENG - Anything less than 29000 SATS is a good buy.

VEN/ICX- Hasn't dropped much. So stay away. But they have huge potential in the near future.

ChainLink - I need to look into this now. 

44 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Lol, hurt evaru ayaro ardam avutundi. I always make statements on education and career. 

Well, I never stopped you from making statements on career/education.

My only concern is why are you making ppl emotionally down by making such hilarious statements which doesn't even make sense ani anthe..Hope you get it this time.