Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

Just now, ronitreddy said:

Well, I never stopped you from making statements on career/education.

My only concern is why are you making ppl emotionally down by making such hilarious statements which doesn't even make sense ani anthe..

Lol...emotionally down ah...anta faint hearted endi ra babu

BCC ni direct ga BTC lo kannavadiki rakta kanira enka. 1 day lo 220 nunchi 40 ki padindhi..

bitconnect lo lending chesina vallaki BTC isthada or BCC isthada? BCC istha inka assam train.

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Lol...emotionally down ah...anta faint hearted endi ra babu

Ne laga steel heart kadu papam NEWBIES vi..So em cheddam..Were you strong enuf during your initial days of Crypto Trading? Just asking.

25 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

What do you mean by not like this? Can you please help me in comprehending your statement.

Whom do you think are investing at the expense of their job? Are people that dumb? Why do you presume things? 

I at least talk some sense doesn't spit venom like you. We need to first understand that volatilities are pretty common in Crypto. Things will settle down eventually ani. It's quite natural for most rookies to get succumbed to pressure when market slides a bit. When you believe in Crypto and invested in it, why don't you take the responsibility of educating ppl here in DB rather than making some shitty comments. Is that something too much to ask for?

Ippatikaina bhayatiki ochi savandi..Architects, Lead positions pothunayi ante etta? What kind of ridiculous statement was that? Instill some confidence in them man otherwise stay away. Amidst the crypto chaos, it will be really helpful if you empathize with the situation rather than discomforting them. Be a ray of hope not a pessimistic soul. Thanks.

ne sollu apu nayana. Ikada andariki telisu eh group lo vundi eh type candidates. 

31 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

What do you mean by not like this? Can you please help me in comprehending your statement.

Whom do you think are investing at the expense of their job? Are people that dumb? Why do you presume things? 

I at least talk some sense doesn't spit venom like you. We need to first understand that volatilities are pretty common in Crypto. Things will settle down eventually ani. It's quite natural for most rookies to get succumbed to pressure when market slides a bit. When you believe in Crypto and invested in it, why don't you take the responsibility of educating ppl here in DB rather than making some shitty comments. Is that something too much to ask for?

Ippatikaina bhayatiki ochi savandi..Architects, Lead positions pothunayi ante etta? What kind of ridiculous statement was that? Instill some confidence in them man otherwise stay away. Amidst the crypto chaos, it will be really helpful if you empathize with the situation rather than discomforting them. Be a ray of hope not a pessimistic soul. Thanks.

I second that

3 minutes ago, dollar vora said:

eroju evari evariki pisaab paddadi? padithe mi blockfolio BE ainappudu paisal tiskoni fidelity blue chip lo pettukondi crypto is not 4 u 

Thanks Kaka manchi dip lo vundi edi konte best antav Ada xrb

3 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Ne laga steel heart kadu papam NEWBIES vi..So em cheddam..Were you strong enuf during your initial days of Crypto Trading? Just asking.

strong enough endi nayana. Did you not read Investing 101

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

ne sollu apu nayana. Ikada andariki telisu eh group lo vundi eh type candidates. 

When you don't have proper defensive mechanism, antha sollu lagane untadi le..

Mari DB ne standards kanappudu enduku unnatu..You are more than welcome to leave this group.

3 minutes ago, alpachinao said:

Tron konnav @3$% palgarism news taruvatha leyala mala

i'm not married to it labham vasthe ammestha oka sari crct pump lo pattanu 700 ki koni 2000 sats ki amma within hr 4k to 13k inkem kavali