Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

38 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

Last year march lo enter ayya crypto loki.....firsttime time losses lo ki vella today ..:surprised-038:

march lo enter aithe min 50x profits kada bro..loss how??

43 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

late buying koncham heavyga chesa...

em late avva.. March lo btc 1500 kooda ledu.. how come you go to losses ? you should be good.

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

em late avva.. March lo btc 1500 kooda ledu.. how come you go to losses ? you should be good.

emani chepanu ..ela chepanu 

entered early with ETH and BTC  

heavily invested in RIPPLE and IOTA

vati profits teskuvachi kinda petta.._%~_%~  naa gamble workout kale..ayyi unte TELSA s60 plan chesa 

Just now, TrumpCare said:

emani chepanu ..ela chepanu 

entered early with ETH and BTC  

heavily invested in RIPPLE and IOTA

vati profits teskuvachi kinda petta.._%~_%~  naa gamble workout kale..ayyi unte TELSA s60 plan chesa 

not sure endulo pettavo.. seen portfolios with 6k to 700k from march to Dec last years..

15 hours ago, mad_foodie said:

Janalu  tension tho unna,  free referral veyatam Matram miss avatledhu ga nuvbaby_dc1

Crypto is unreliable bro, if you panic than you don't invest in crypto. the problem with us is, we entered when the market is too hot and invested like crazy with FOMO and panic when it goes down. just hold and invest the amount you are ready to lose. I already sold and took my investment back, now I am playing with profits and buying more now.

If some one is giving tokens free just take them, you never know. 20 free ETH may seem small like year back but now a huge profit.

I can stop sharing If I want but it might help others, just ignore if you don't like to signup.