INDIA vs SA - INDIA Tour of South Africa 2017-18

Kool_SRG

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

this is like the first rankers in high school, coming out of an exam and pretending that the paper was quite tough and he doesn't expect much from this test :( 

Indians will win before TEA.

LOL 200+ chase in a Session @3$%

oh its lunch already.

then, I want them to lose 5 wickets in the first half hour after lunch. then SA can pretend to be in the match while Pandya slowly takes it away from them.

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

I know he is out of rest of the series but may take field never know...

take the field and do what? count the two balls in his pocket for the rest of the day? hmmm?

btw, I was awesome in my last prediction that Keshav Maharaj's score will only be bested by one Indian.

I'm making another prediction. again on Keshav Maharaj.

His second innings score also will be bested only by one Indian batter. @3$% 

Just now, uttermost said:

take the field and do what? count the two balls in his pocket for the rest of the day? hmmm?

Temporary ga Padding adi ichi field loki dimpe paristhithi unte cheyochu just pschycic thing, but chances of doing that is very less.

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

endi roi! edho Saha gaadu record anta.

slip lo daddamma la meedha nammakam leka, slip ki poye catch lu kooda veedey paduthunnada enti?

@3$%

Would be interesting to see who face the Axe in 2nd Test..If they want to bring in extra batsmen say rahane..

All Fast bowlers are safe for now since all have contributed , chances that Ashwin could face it.

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Would be interesting to see who face the Axe in 2nd Test..If they want to bring in extra batsmen say rahane..

All Fast bowlers are safe for now since all have contributed , chances that Ashwin could face it.

Ashwin should be permanently dropped for tours outside India. 

Dhawan should be dropped to bring Rahul.

Evado Cricinfo Commentary Team lonchi started 

"Bindesh: "How deadly is this track really ? I mean, SA scored 286 and India managed 209 only. Now SA has managed only 130... are we looking at sub-100 score from India ? Hope I don't jinx it, but I sense anti-climax for India... has happened so many times in past... that 81 all out again Windies still haunts me "

@3$%