INDIA vs SA - INDIA Tour of South Africa 2017-18

Kool_SRG

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Evado Cricinfo Commentary Team lonchi started 

"Bindesh: "How deadly is this track really ? I mean, SA scored 286 and India managed 209 only. Now SA has managed only 130... are we looking at sub-100 score from India ? Hope I don't jinx it, but I sense anti-climax for India... has happened so many times in past... that 81 all out again Windies still haunts me "

@3$%

I hope this turns true. sub-50 score is even better, and what I'm hoping India makes @3$% 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I hope this turns true. sub-50 score is even better, and what I'm hoping India makes @3$% 

But that match seen the last innings was literally unplayable pitch some balls took off from good length and some just kept very low...

Bowling line up of WI was also relentless Ambrose, Bishop, Rose,Dillon.. 

Vijay given out LBW but reversed via referral, Kohli gaaniki dressing room lo santosham pattatla egirestunnadu @3$%

Philander to Vijay, no run, Philander belts out an appeal for lbw, umpire Kettleborough raises his finger. If Vijay has not nicked it, he is trapped in front. The ball hits the flap of the front pad but Vijay had ventured a fair way forward and across. The tracker, though, suggests it would have bounced over. Kohli is off his seat, clapping in the change room. The on-field out decision has been reversed. This was full and slanting in to catch Vijay on the shuffle. Good review from India in the end - it was Dhawan who prompted Vijay into going for the review

Vijay given out LBW but reversed via referral, Kohli gaaniki dressing room lo santosham pattatla egirestunnadu @3$%

ee match Indian win. Kohli fix aynattu unnadu :(

1 minute ago, boeing747 said:

Steyn gadu leni lotu telustandi

risk teesukoni bowling esthey itlane untundi, anduke mana bhuvi gaadu shami gaadu nidaananga parigethukochi alaa alaa alaa mellagaa visuruthaaru.