PK fans better shut up against katthi

chittimallu2

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

physical ga crowd lo addam ga unte pakkaki nettutaru  ... naku gurtundi chiru Stupid fellows annadu anthe..

first time kathi chesina points lo andaru tane correct ani anukunnaru...

kani political comments veytam, screenshots petti fans andarini tittatam ilantivi chesi media use cheskoni racha chestunnadu ippudu

poonam kaur fatso ani edo rendu class peekinattu tweets cheste ... evaro antis daggara information teeskoni target chesi character assasin cheddam ankunnadu...

stupid fellows ni dengadu kooda...

ya he is correct... whats your point?

political comments evadaina eyyochu... no one can stop anyopne... vadni personal ga abuse chesaru kabatti he brought in all the proofs.... whats your problem with that?

fatso ante class peekinatta... beggar ante class peekinatta... vadu aa maatalaki paga theerchukuntunnadu... nothing wrong and let him do that, he hasnt done anything illegal or body shaming... just responding to some immature twatts 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

stupid fellows ni dengadu kooda...

ya he is correct... whats your point?

political comments evadaina eyyochu... no one can stop anyopne... vadni personal ga abuse chesaru kabatti he brought in all the proofs.... whats your problem with that?

fatso ante class peekinatta... beggar ante class peekinatta... vadu aa maatalaki paga theerchukuntunnadu... nothing wrong and let him do that, he hasnt done anything illegal or body shaming... just responding to some immature twatts 

Sare nee kosam poonam kaur tweets malli vesta

One fatso got stuck in a pothole,it's like I want the chief minister to pick n save me as he gave permission to lay it funny fatso

don't tell mecommenting onbeing fat is personal,M worried abtmillions watchinngetting inspired,concerned aboutJanam physical nmental health!

indulo fatso okkate kanipiste tappu.. aa tweets lo meaning kooda undi kada daniki reply ledu enduku ?

point is simple ...

evado illiterate bootulu dengithe veedu kooda same attack cheste.. kathi ki illiterate ki theda ledu, at the same time avasaram lekunda recchagotti.. malli boothul  dengtunnaru ani hadavidi cheyyakkarledu... 

evado pilladu pk ki fan , pillalni chedadobbutunnadu pk ani hadavidi cheyyakkarledu... mana childhood lo evado oka favorite hero untadu.. ilanti simple vishyanni controversy cheyyatam valla media ki benifit chuse vallaki headache

manaki maare urdesam lenappudu recchagotte arhata kooda ledu

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Sare nee kosam poonam kaur tweets malli vesta

One fatso got stuck in a pothole,it's like I want the chief minister to pick n save me as he gave permission to lay it funny fatso

don't tell mecommenting onbeing fat is personal,M worried abtmillions watchinngetting inspired,concerned aboutJanam physical nmental health!

indulo fatso okkate kanipiste tappu.. aa tweets lo meaning kooda undi kada daniki reply ledu enduku ?

point is simple ...

evado illiterate bootulu dengithe veedu kooda same attack cheste.. kathi ki illiterate ki theda ledu, at the same time avasaram lekunda recchagotti.. malli boothul  dengtunnaru ani hadavidi cheyyakkarledu...  evado pilladu pk ki fan , pillalni chedadobbutunnadu pk ani hadavidi cheyyakkarledu... mana childhood lo evado oka favorite hero untadu

em meaning undhi antunnav aa tweet lo? vadu laavu ga undadam valla millions of people inspire ayyi vaadi laga lavu ga avtharu antundha? and you say that has some meaning? How much more stupid can you be? 

he can do whatever the fcuk he wants as long as he doesnt abuse anyone or talk rubbish. Which is exactly what he is doing. He has the full rights to "provoke" (your words not mine) within the boundary. 

just go smell some coffee and give your head a wobble and think about what you are talking

2 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

You are fighting a battle you can never win... meeku antha thelivi, sadhuvu, intellect levu to fight against katthi... what he said and asked are logical and are correct. vadni meeru personal ga thittadam, bedhirinchadam... mahaa ante public lo ekkadaina kanapadithe mandha meedha padi kottadam thappa em peekaleru... meeru either noru mooskoni undandi or know his price and buy him out to keep his mouth shut. 

The more you lot speak on pulic platforms via videos and FB posts, the more PK's image gets damaged. Better late than never, just stop before it gets even worse. 

Ledu maku proofs kavalsinde ani PK fans demand sesthunaru anta man..Urke ala vague statements pass cheyadam enti ani Kathi Mahesh ni niladeesi asking anta man

10 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

em meaning undhi antunnav aa tweet lo? vadu laavu ga undadam valla millions of people inspire ayyi vaadi laga lavu ga avtharu antundha? and you say that has some meaning? How much more stupid can you be? 

he can do whatever the fcuk he wants as long as he doesnt abuse anyone or talk rubbish. Which is exactly what he is doing. He has the full rights to "provoke" (your words not mine) within the boundary. 

just go smell some coffee and give your head a wobble and think about what you are talking

I posted two tweets and you ignored the first one

probably it's better not to discuss ..

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

nice manipulation of my post ... I am going out of this thread

I posted two tweets and you conviniently ignored the first one

probably it's better not to discuss ... also going personal lol ..

nenu both the lines single tweet anukoni response icha... 

however it doesnt change anything... what was the meaning behind this first tweet? what meaning did you infer from that which makes you come to a conclusion its worth it... go ahead, im all ears... lets see if you found something in it which no one else could, not even the journalists could infer anything from that. Im waiting

36 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

nenu both the lines single tweet anukoni response icha... 

however it doesnt change anything... what was the meaning behind this first tweet? what meaning did you infer from that which makes you come to a conclusion its worth it... go ahead, im all ears... lets see if you found something in it which no one else could, not even the journalists could infer anything from that. Im waiting

Poonam Kaur simply said that just because some fans abused doesn't mean PK should come and talk about you .. that's true pk can't simply come out for every labor fellow out there

rather she used fatso  word but no human talked about the actual part and did a big issue on fatso .. so far that why she committed suicide kshura pooja all that ..

rather kathi should have asked her what to do with this moronic fans and just man up and laugh at her fatso ignorance and problem is solved ?

After 15 malla janala mind dgatam shuru

2 hours ago, SeemaLekka said:

Hyper aadi kuda pujari ayyada eppudu

Kotladi fans nijangane vunnara??? Aa lekkana ticket ki 200 rs veskunte easy ga 200 Cr india lo ne vasthayi ga...Logic correct ye na?200.gif

20 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Poonam Kaur simply said that just because some fans abused doesn't mean PK should come and talk about you .. that's true pk can't simply come out for every labor fellow out there

rather she used fatso  word but no human talked about the actual part and did a big issue on fatso .. so far that why she committed suicide kshura pooja all that ..

rather kathi should have asked her what to do with this moronic fans and just man up and laugh at her fatso ignorance and problem is solved ?

After 15 malla janala mind dgatam shuru

See your first line shows your PK fan attitude and arrogance... how is katthi a labour fellow? A person so highly educated and has posted proper legitimate questions with sound logic is an unworthy labour fellow in your opinion? Just because PK cant answer those, katthi has been labelled a labour fellow?  PK has to stop his fans' verbal riot on katthi (or atleast attempt to do so), no excuses, it was because of "his fans" this all started. Yes, katthi asked questions, so what? You either answer them or retort them with what your advantages are but you dont abuse him because of questions being asked, its a cowardly act. 

Whats the "actual part" you are talking about? There is no "actual part" in that tweet, like I said no one could see any "actual part" you speak about. It was just to insult katthi about his appearance, if she really had any substance her question would be plain, simple and to the point. Like I said not even any journalist could find anything in her tweet, there is no plain sensationalism there.

Why should he just laugh and ignore? Why are you dictating him what he needs to do? Did he provoke her? No. Did he abuse her? No. 

janam enni thitlu thittina, enni abuses chesina everyone with a grain of brain knows there is only one winner here. 

Its actually simple really, all you need to do is take your blinkers off and the world would be a logically better place for you. 

Neeku ee paina cheppindi ardham kakapote dheeni related already posts esa idhe thread lo so first nundi chadukunta raa... hope something gets drilled past your thick skull... happy reading