PK fans better shut up against katthi

chittimallu2

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

pk fans oka.chinna vishayam marichi pothunnaru kathi gaadini off cheyyalantey, use his own argument against him.

if pawan is not fit to be a politician, then Bigg Boss lo best dressed North Indian papa meedha vaadu chesina comments (not on the show, but in an interview), shows that he's not fit to  be a writer.

has he apologised to her ani adagandi. or does he wish to explain those casual misogynist comments against her ani adagandi.

Aa interview edo Vishnu Nagireddy urf @TOM_BHAYYA ki link ichavante chaalu daanni prasadam la panchuthadu Sankranthi ki world wide PK fan clubs ki. 

Dileep Sunkara along with his sishya brundam headed by @samaja_varagamana ochi neeku sanmanam kooda chesthadu. 

10 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Aa interview edo Vishnu Nagireddy urf @TOM_BHAYYA ki link ichavante chaalu daanni prasadam la panchuthadu Sankranthi ki world wide PK fan clubs ki. 

Dileep Sunkara along with his sishya brundam headed by @samaja_varagamana ochi neeku sanmanam kooda chesthadu. 

youtube lo simple search will give them the link. kathhi comments on that girl. i forgot her name.

she was asked about it, and she said she wont respond to idiotic comments like that.

kathhi told that she was sent inside the house to placate some young actor already inside. and 'tanu vaadini grip lo pettuko leka poyindi. what kind of contestant is she. waste' .

something like this was the comment. he can be humiliated for thinking like this as a writer who talks of liberal values and democratic principles

Just now, uttermost said:

youtube lo simple search will give them the link. kathhi comments on that girl. i forgot her name.

she was asked about it, and she said she wont respond to idiotic comments like that.

kathhi told that she was sent inside the house to placate some young actor already inside. and 'tanu vaadini grip lo pettuko leka poyindi. what kind of contestant is she. waste' .

something like this was the comment. he can be humiliated for thinking like this as a writer who talks of liberal values and democratic principles

Yup will look for that comment. I just don't want to watch all those episodes of Big Boss to find that one comment though. Maybe I don't have to, let's see. 

10 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yup will look for that comment. I just don't want to watch all those episodes of Big Boss to find that one comment though. Maybe I don't have to, let's see. 

i clearly wrote that it was not on the show, but some telephone interview where he was asked his opinion about that actress.

the girl was gracious enough to not comment on it.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

i clearly wrote that it was not on the show, but some telephone interview where he was asked his opinion about that actress.

the girl was gracious enough to not comment on it.

Oh my bad, got you. 

11 hours ago, Teluguvadu8888 said:

Kotladi fans nijangane vunnara??? Aa lekkana ticket ki 200 rs veskunte easy ga 200 Cr india lo ne vasthayi ga...Logic correct ye na?200.gif

aa lekkana US lo unna baali fans andaru chusthe Bahubali ni minhcaali collection ... Jai simha ki 100k vachindanta, emi lgoic bayyaa ? fans andaru cinem a chusethaaraa ? Kathi gaade laptop lo chustha ani cheppadu FB lo ee madya

15 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

You are fighting a battle you can never win... meeku antha thelivi, sadhuvu, intellect levu to fight against katthi... what he said and asked are logical and are correct. vadni meeru personal ga thittadam, bedhirinchadam... mahaa ante public lo ekkadaina kanapadithe mandha meedha padi kottadam thappa em peekaleru... meeru either noru mooskoni undandi or know his price and buy him out to keep his mouth shut. 

The more you lot speak on pulic platforms via videos and FB posts, the more PK's image gets damaged. Better late than never, just stop before it gets even worse. 

nuvve annav meeku antha thelivi, sadhuvu, intellect levu ani, malli y expecting them to calm down ba 

17 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

You are fighting a battle you can never win... meeku antha thelivi, sadhuvu, intellect levu to fight against katthi... what he said and asked are logical and are correct. vadni meeru personal ga thittadam, bedhirinchadam... mahaa ante public lo ekkadaina kanapadithe mandha meedha padi kottadam thappa em peekaleru... meeru either noru mooskoni undandi or know his price and buy him out to keep his mouth shut. 

The more you lot speak on pulic platforms via videos and FB posts, the more PK's image gets damaged. Better late than never, just stop before it gets even worse. 

I  see your comments and kathi mahesh and nee comments ki pedha theda ledhu

kindha balls levu ani matladithe 10 crore priyamina andhra/ telangana lo evado okadu matladthadu either PK nor me can stop it: neku inka ardham kale this all media stunts ani ..

pk last time tdp ki support chesadu where was kathi mahesh tweeting that time ..better you guys understand that .. senseless talk

we can't treat fans as Pawan Kalyan even lot of intellectual persons unnaru fans lo kuda. but kati mahesh kavalanay publicity kosam tavvukuntunnadu. Mahesh better to leave this matter as soon as possible and join ysrcp appudu roja to kalisi tattachu baga. _%~