Shocking Immigration Reform. Full text (Senate rejected Trumps Proposal and multiple others).

tacobell fan

6 minutes ago, kathi said:

idhi antha trump framework lo undhi kadha .. We have to see what democrat senators will ammend to these.

It's almost agreed. Dems made us biggest fools. You still have hope? 8 years Obama didn't do a damn thing to DACA now they suddenly acting as if they care so much. Doesn't this let you realize their drama?

Many news outlets already publishing the story that deal is reached.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-presses-senate-adopt-immigration-priorities-53080033

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/politics/senate-starts-immigration-debate/index.html

22 minutes ago, Semper_Fi said:

I was naturalized a while ago and I still have some of the issues you stated above. I have friends who are waiting for GC and have it all figured out and settled down. It all depends on how you look at it and plan. Don't blame status for everything Bro. Take it easy. 

nuvvu naturlzd aayv kaabbttii maataaalu chepthav broo.... okkasari H1b lo come u will know.. CItznshp icheyyii ante isthaavaaa cheppu.... moddda bhi iyyavv... kaaani maaatal vasthaayee..

keeep calm and pray your wife...because of her u are here ani dont forget..

1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

nuvvu naturlzd aayv kaabbttii maataaalu chepthav broo.... okkasari H1b lo come u will know.. CItznshp icheyyii ante isthaavaaa cheppu.... moddda bhi iyyavv... kaaani maaatal vasthaayee..

keeep calm and pray your wife...because of her u are here ani dont forget..

Em cheppina Bro maatal. It's okay lite tisko enduku tensions ani cheppina anthe, except for that I didn't say anything. You can go back and check my posts. 

I am not married Bro. Personal enduku pothav ayina. Enduku antha frustration. Take it easy Man. 

1 minute ago, Semper_Fi said:

Em cheppina Bro maatal. It's okay lite tisko enduku tensions ani cheppina anthe, except for that I didn't say anything. You can go back and check my posts. 

I am not married Bro. Personal enduku pothav ayina. Enduku antha frustration. Take it easy Man. 

nee age entha saami? GC family based tho ochinda?

12 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

It's almost agreed. Dems made us biggest fools. You still have hope? 8 years Obama didn't do a damn thing to DACA now they suddenly acting as if they care so much. Doesn't this let you realize their drama?

Many news outlets already publishing the story that deal is reached.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-presses-senate-adopt-immigration-priorities-53080033

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/politics/senate-starts-immigration-debate/index.html

lets see inka senate lo pass aithe kaledu .. and house lo kdua pass kavali .. long way to go

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

This reform covers whole lot of points which will be surprise to many if this is passed (most likely it will pass)

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Secure and Succeed Act of 2018.pdf

Removal of additional benefits for Green Card holders until becoming Citizens.

Every Alien must report the address changes no later than 10 days.

Port of entry has full powers for extreme vetting including social media profiles

Collect fingerprints up on exiting the country

Electronic Passport screening and biometric matching

Visa Interview & screening

To summarize, they shot down Merit based immigration to make us continue to be slaves and make our consultancy owners richer and richer.

MAWA

Just now, mettastar said:

that never going to happen .. already ikkada unna immigrants breed fast and more .. so future lo pakka W minorities aitharu @3$%

Emundi vayya other countries ni colonizr chesinattu tirigi US ni colonize chestaru

19 minutes ago, mettastar said:

lets see inka senate lo pass aithe kaledu .. and house lo kdua pass kavali .. long way to go

But there is no bill that favors Indian community. Merit based was advertised until last min and it was removed all of sudden, extreme lobbying kakpaothe enti idi. This is the last hope that any debate on immigration can benefit us. In at least near future, until Trump leaves office we don't get for sure i.e 12 years in total (8 Obama + 4 trump), in case next Trump comes to power, add another 4 years. This is a mental torture many of us experiencing without any published contents officially. We are still happy with it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

GC holders MUST serve in the military for atleast 2 years before claiming citizenship or renewing their GC status rule kuda osthundi...

wait n see the fun...

impossible too extreme

43 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Picha lite inka anni sardukondi...direct ga desi gallaki pedda rod tayaru chestunnaru akkada

#MIGA make india great again bodi cooperate cheste youth tho

1 hour ago, Semper_Fi said:

I was naturalized a while ago and I still have some of the issues you stated above. I have friends who are waiting for GC and have it all figured out and settled down. It all depends on how you look at it and plan. Don't blame status for everything Bro. Take it easy. 

your issues are temporary once you figure out the right job and place for yourself and your family you can settle down and not worry about the next visa renewal. But even if the GC waiting friends figured out their place one issue at their workplace can bring them to square 1