Shocking Immigration Reform. Full text (Senate rejected Trumps Proposal and multiple others).

tacobell fan

8 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Chain migrants ki vacche voters all parties needed

But republicans don’t show or tell outside. Dems on other hand play really low level emotional politics with no clear direction and ability to hold to their commitments 

Trump at least let people know what he want and stick by to his promises. Everyone laughed when he said he will build wall, now he got 25 billion approved for that.  I’m not Trump fan but he got my vote.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

#MIGA make india great again bodi cooperate cheste youth tho

Ambani Tirupati lo electronic manufacturing cluster pedatadanta

20 minutes ago, TokyoJaani said:

But republicans don’t show or tell outside. Dems on other hand play really low level emotional politics with no clear direction and ability to hold to their commitments 

Trump at least let people know what he want and stick by to his promises. Everyone laughed when he said he will build wall, now he got 25 billion approved for that.  I’m not Trump fan but he got my vote.

Liberals ante meaning ee adhi... @3$%

26 minutes ago, TokyoJaani said:

Hahahaha... Thatha said Mexico will pay 4 d wall

Kani evadu kadtunnadu...sagatu American...

Ittage edavalni chestaru janalni

54 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Ambani Tirupati lo electronic manufacturing cluster pedatadanta

Core lo oka factory start aina ade 10 thousand. Malli nokia laga screw driver assemblng jobs pettaru ga

4 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Core lo oka factory start aina ade 10 thousand. Malli nokia laga screw driver assemblng jobs pettaru ga

I think mostly assembly stuff for these lava micromax mobiles and stuff. Already Nellore lo undi anukunta

Corelo factory ante Intel lanti vade pettali

Mukesh Ambani-led RIL has plans to manufacture 10 million mobile phones per annum in Andhra Pradesh. The RIL is looking for 150 acres of land to start a cellphone manufacturing unit near Tirupati in Chittoor district.

7 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

I'm still reading the text, I will continue to update. Port of entry doesn't have full official authority so far but this reform will now let them have an ability to revoke your visa immediately at the port of entry if they think it violates.

GC unna guarantee ledu antav anthena?

7 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

This reform covers whole lot of points which will be surprise to many if this is passed (most likely it will pass)

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Secure and Succeed Act of 2018.pdf

Removal of additional benefits for Green Card holders until becoming Citizens.

Every Alien must report the address changes no later than 10 days.

Port of entry has full powers for extreme vetting including social media profiles

Collect fingerprints up on exiting the country

Electronic Passport screening and biometric matching

Visa Interview & screening

To summarize, they shot down Merit based immigration to make us continue to be slaves and make our consultancy owners richer and richer.

Lite coin anta konukko po kaka..

@tacobell fan

GC ochaka kada ee lollulanni... gc lekunda ee thinking enduku?

34 minutes ago, Manthrii said:

actual fun will be tomorrow on what minor changes they are going to include as part of compromise. My best bet is DJT want to prove his non college white crowd that he is standing on the promises. If you read many articles, majority of this bipartisan deal happened behind closed doors, so that dems will not make noise and agree to his proposals. Everyone laughed when he first proposed wall. Now he is a hero.

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Lite coin anta konukko po kaka..

@tacobell fan

GC ochaka kada ee lollulanni... gc lekunda ee thinking enduku?

@3$%  Neeku ala ardham ayyindha, immigration reforms won't come often. Hopes gone with this and next one is maybe in 3-4 years. No offense, what's your age by then? Still want to look at White House for GC?

31 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

@3$%  Neeku ala ardham ayyindha, immigration reforms won't come often. Hopes gone with this and next one is maybe in 3-4 years. No offense, what's your age by then? Still want to look at White House for GC?

Ipudu immigration bill pass aithe inka ippatlo no chance may be after 20yrs emanna alochistharemo 

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

GC etlagu raniyyaru ... Inka GC holders ni pettey kashtalu manakenduku ippudu ani antunna anthey...