• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• futureofandhra

• uttermost

• Teluguvadu8888

• TampaChinnodu

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, uttermost said:

lol. that's what I said. your shtick about 'good of the state' is hollow. 

Brother  I just said current central gov is not 

Honouring promises

But I accept one fact you said

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

So ysr is your ideal leader 

Ok

how many threads did you create against CBN's Amaravati plan?

or do you not care about people losing their lands and receiving plots after the city is built?

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Ok

Tuu shame on all of us , Uttermost cheppey points anee  justifying!! I’m ashamed that y not we all think like him , it’s just common sense people , our forefathers created a stupid system ‘caste ‘ being played a major part , inka manam siggu leydhu adhey mossaa dorrana continue cheyatham walley, putti perigina oooru, meeru andaru prema ollakabostunna “ country “ ne oodileyse ikkada daka ochee na na sankalluu naaki, illa brathukutunnam, inka manam maraleydhu future sangathee ente ? mana kids ki ivvee ga neruputham 

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

how many threads did you create against CBN's Amaravati plan?

or do you not care about people losing their lands and receiving plots after the city is built?

See my posts on gov corruption

I didn't not like the farming land for capital 

With urbanization 

Many people have lost land for century

Gov valla Chala Mandi nashta poyaru 

21 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Ok

Actually YSR unde untey , 2 states la vidfipoyey walkamey kadu , he would have never let state to be separated this way ,after YSR’s death , that funny rosaiah came on to the throne and that gave Rose KCR some hopes and rest of the story u all know 

1 minute ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Actually YSR unde untey , 2 states la vidfipoyey walkamey kadu , after YSR’s death , that funny rosaiah came on to the throne and that gave Rose KCR some hopes and rest of the story u all know 

again, mistake. if TG people want to separate, it is their right. YSR aapithey, then he's wrong. I answered his question purely on the basis of priorities that CBN/YSR had. Plus CBN himself is acting like YSR this time (except in the issue of capital).

I'm talking about governance models that are bottom-up approaches. ie. serve the people, than forcing a particular govt action on them.

if every region (district/mandal/panchayat) can imbibe the spirit of TG movement and fight for their rights, then we can see entire state/country grow.

ofcourse very hard to implement, but we should try to move towards it. may be many decades later, after a few generations have got used to that kind of structures, they will find innovative ways to keep it working and live much better than we could have, if we lived in India.

---

for the moment, CBN can be forced to drop his centralization plan, stop building his outlandish capital, or even talking about it. build a basic capital and structures for housing employees, and focus on setting cities like vizag free of his control.

8 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

See my posts on gov corruption

I didn't not like the farming land for capital 

With urbanization 

Many people have lost land for century

Gov valla Chala Mandi nashta poyaru 

Ok, in that regard, if his planning is not right, how do u think even if central govt release funds tdp will do right things ? Educational institutions osthay anaku, ah funds tho govt are not just planning for them, they targettef many alot

u contradicts ur posts by saying cbn did/is doing wrong things n then u say central govt shud release funds n must let cbn do wat he talks/shows about doing

9 hours ago, uttermost said:

country ni love cheyyalsina avasaramey ledhu. nee chuttu unnollani love cheyyagaligithey adhey goppa.

India chesina atrocities saduvuko eppudanna. kashmir lo, north east lo, naxal areas lo. collar egaresko.

adantha oka deshama.

mari anni deshaalu anthey kadha anaku. ofcourse anni deshalu anthey. desha bhakthulu andaru oka level psycopaths aey. because they are willfully blind to what the 'country' does to keep the status quo.

Kaka neeku India nachakspothe happy ga 10ngey. Anthe gani psycho lu love da lu anaku.neeku love da GC ivvatam ledani India ni antha 10ngalsina avasaram ledu. Happy ga h1 extention adi lekapothe malli master's ala cheskuntu ikkade happy ga vundu.Ninnu yevadu India vachi develop cheyamanatam ledu.

Jai Hind 

8 hours ago, uttermost said:

again, mistake. if TG people want to separate, it is their right. YSR aapithey, then he's wrong. I answered his question purely on the basis of priorities that CBN/YSR had. Plus CBN himself is acting like YSR this time (except in the issue of capital).

I'm talking about governance models that are bottom-up approaches. ie. serve the people, than forcing a particular govt action on them.

if every region (district/mandal/panchayat) can imbibe the spirit of TG movement and fight for their rights, then we can see entire state/country grow.

ofcourse very hard to implement, but we should try to move towards it. may be many decades later, after a few generations have got used to that kind of structures, they will find innovative ways to keep it working and live much better than we could have, if we lived in India.

---

for the moment, CBN can be forced to drop his centralization plan, stop building his outlandish capital, or even talking about it. build a basic capital and structures for housing employees, and focus on setting cities like vizag free of his control.

Aina neekenduku kaka India sorry AP politics. Nuv yelagu US GC isthadi. Naku telisi anavasaranga nuv time waste chesthunnavemo ikkada.

9 hours ago, uttermost said:

---

Yep , aa sangathee ey cheptunna, be a united state and develop everything county wise , ey district ki aa district develop cheskondee , dhanee kosam divide avvatham enduku , I understand TG needs their rights but ala separate avvatham walla AP is in pressure , CBN kuda making unrealistic plans , look hyderabad has been not built in one day , it’s been developing since PV narsimha rao , and also it is united city with multi culture and different modern perspectives, also land bebastham ga unde aa city chuutu pakkala, which isn’t possible for vijayawada to catch up . Choosing vijayawada as capital is CBN s wrong choice , as you said 

10 hours ago, uttermost said:

---

CBN should do that 👆🏻

1 hour ago, Teluguvadu8888 said:

Aina neekenduku kaka India sorry AP politics. Nuv yelagu US GC isthadi. Naku telisi anavasaranga nuv time waste chesthunnavemo ikkada.

Lol ... Ala anukobattey manam inka illa chachamm, uttermost oo foreign born ayina kuda as foreigner his views & outlook does matter . Nuvvu eam anukuntunnav other countries anee China , India manaku sambandham leydhu anee untayee annukunava , 24/7 monitoring country’s political, economic status 

2 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Lol ... Ala anukobattey manam inka illa chachamm, uttermost oo foreign born ayina kuda as foreigner his views & outlook does matter . Nuvvu eam anukuntunnav other countries anee China , India manaku sambandham leydhu anee untayee annukunava , 24/7 monitoring country’s political, economic status 

Kaka ki yelagu India Love da lo country kada.Anavasaranga nduku ikkada chinchukotam ani naa peeling.. Kaka India lo puttam valla GC late avthundi..Ikkada chese udyamam GC Kosam cheyamantunna.Anthe 

DB Lions la vundodhu antunna...# India Love da lo country..We need GC