Movie theaters lo late commers

kakatiya

8 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

come out of your bubble, torch lite ki kuda chirak padthunav antey, entha disconnected o society nunchi ardam aythundi  

yeah cineman madhyalo cell phone open chesinappudu aa light mari ch.thumb.gif.6d7eb62c38b6520a4bff3da3e56

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• Chandraleka

• usetime63

• MDharmarajuMA

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Mana Telugu movies especially in American theaters and by default Indian theaters.

Ravatam late ga vastharu. On the top of that theater lo dark ga vundani,  style ga cellphone camera lo tourch on chesi , janala Pina kodtaru. 

True definition of yedavalu

};_};_};_

torch.gif

late vaste vacheru.. vaalla friends seats aaputhaaru.. okati rendu kaadu,, 7.8 and apudapudu rows...

last time theater manager thellodu vachi seats hold cheykoodadu,, first come first server ani announcement ichedu gallery_24383_15_147101.gif

36 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

nothing wrong to be a lone guy, but evaru distract cheyodhu ane anukune vadu aytey, he should buy a dvd and watch at home, ila public lo pothey ilane untadi mari 

It's not just about distraction, it's a common courtesy before the start of movie AmC, regal all will suggest the audience to not annoy by using their cellphones and displaying the led screens. This is not just me...this is almost every movie lover request.

5 hours ago, Chandraleka said:

Ra ante labor ani ekkada rasi undi ra chutiya kuthe?

Dude the way you used that ugly language tells the class and upbringing. I don't deal with 3 Rd class jerks..take care.

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

It's not just about distraction, it's a common courtesy before the start of movie AmC, regal all will suggest the audience to not annoy by using their cellphones and displaying the led screens. This is not just me...this is almost every movie lover request.

concentrate on what you go for (watching movie), you will be in the same spot one day looking for seats, nthing wrong in it 

1 minute ago, aakathaai said:

kontha mandi kaallu thokkukuntoo velthaaru hero introduction ayyaaka kooda vasthane untaaru screen ki addamga nilabadi

Exactly...that's the whole point ..but idhi vesthe kooda..kontha mandhi personal gaa teeskoni 3 Rd class foot oath language use chestunnaru.. 

Those retards are in and outside the theater can't help or educate them..they live that low life and find uality in it.

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Dude the way you used that ugly language tells the class and upbringing. I don't deal with 3 Rd class jerks..take care.

kariseyy annaai attantollaki decent replies ichudendi 

2 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

concentrate on what you go for (watching movie), you will be in the same spot one day looking for seats, nthing wrong in it 

I don't distract people by projecting lights to their face. I find my path through the guided led on the foot boards. Those guided LEDs are there for a reason. Even in India.

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

y going personal man, contradict cheyali anukuntey come with an argument anthey kaani judging deniki 

Plus one..I rarely get in to arguments on afdb. This is after a long time I found one bad apple whoose intentions are to just find pleasure by hurting the intentions of other members.

Just now, kakatiya said:

I don't distracted people by projecting lights to their face. I find my oath through the guided led on the foot boards. Those guided LEDs are there for a reason. Even in India.

do you understand the fact that, when you enter dark room from a bright room, its really hard to see anything, once our eyes get used to dark then those guided lights help

11 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

do you understand the fact that, when you enter dark room from a bright room, its really hard to see anything, once our eyes get used to dark then those guided lights help

You are right but you must understand the fact that after walking in to ticket counter and collecting pop corn..walking through different aisle of theater rooms you will finally enter your designated hall while already adjusting to the low light.

But what you told truely applies in india where people rush from direct sunlight ..and I have to agree with you on that fact..anyways I don't worry about movie experience by paying 70 rupees in India unless I m going to pvr or inix where I shell 250 to 300 rupees per ticket..