Movie theaters lo late commers

kakatiya

11 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Plus one..I rarely get in to arguments on afdb. This is after a long time I found one bad apple whoose intentions are to just find pleasure by hurting the intentions of other members.

just 'one'? haha... lets say, as a conservative estimate 80% of guys who post here do it out of pleasure of hurting others only. including you. just that you realised that others can hurt you more than you can hurt them, so you dropped off that race. you should not play victim, really.

btw, movies are pop entertainment options, and priced very low so everyone can access it. so movie halls will be somewhat messy only. One wishes it were better, but one wishes people got along in society too, and they never do :( 

we can have private home theatre, for ultimate experience of watching a movie without any disturbance.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• Chandraleka

• usetime63

• MDharmarajuMA

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

You are right but you must understand the fact that after walking in to ticket counter and collecting pop corn..walking through different aisle of theater rooms you will finally enter your designated hall while already adjusting to the low light.

But what you told truely applies in india where people rush from direct sunlight ..and I have to agree with you on that fact..anyways I don't worry about movie experience by paying 70 rupees in India unless I m going to pvr or inix where I shell 250 to 300 rupees per ticket..

wow. that's deep man. ofcourse the people who do that are inconsiderate assholes. but this is probably the least of their assholery, and not significantly damaging. I mean, if that is the most asshole thing they've ever done, I'll sign up to be their best friends forever. @3$% 

I'm not sure if that warrants a discussion. its only a movie, after all. anyway, to each his own.

30 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Exactly...that's the whole point ..but idhi vesthe kooda..kontha mandhi personal gaa teeskoni 3 Rd class foot oath language use chestunnaru.. 

Those retards are in and outside the theater can't help or educate them..they live that low life and find uality in it.

neechuleppudu neechangaane matladatharu rao garu vaallu alaanti batch ye anukunta anduke nuv thread eyyagaane baanam ekkado thagili guchukuni untundi anduke attaa pissi kukka la moruguthunnaar