Last stage of shani

MagaMaharaju

15 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I don’t believe in them so don’t know . Approach a person who can give that according to your requirement .

According to what I learned Japas and charity is only way to increase punya and it also reflects in good time . Every thing else doesn’t work . 

iyanee kaadugaanee....lottery lu, jackpot lu tagailey japaalu emanna untey fost pm fleez.....

meeru adagaka poyinaa....dakshina istaam cyrpto or any....fleez fleez

19 minutes ago, Raasko said:

iyanee kaadugaanee....lottery lu, jackpot lu tagailey japaalu emanna untey fost pm fleez.....

meeru adagaka poyinaa....dakshina istaam cyrpto or any....fleez fleez

Astrology is to show direction to people in pain  not to use it for worthless predictions for these . I am not going to tell stupid predictions like these . Ilanti vi cheppe fake astrologer deggariki vellu 😂

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Astrology is to show direction to people in pain  not to use it for worthless predictions for these . I am not going to tell stupid predictions like these . 

dabbulu ....worthless aa? kallu peyli potaayi...first chempalesuko.....

ittaitey eppatiki ayitaav nuvvu....Baba? mukkodu laagaa chandee yaagaalu .... nor bali lu antlleanu gaa....just jackfot....fleezz

7 minutes ago, Raasko said:

dabbulu ....worthless aa? kallu peyli potaayi...first chempalesuko.....

ittaitey eppatiki ayitaav nuvvu....Baba? mukkodu laagaa chandee yaagaalu .... nor bali lu antlleanu gaa....just jackfot....fleezz

I have a job and have capacity to earn don’t need money and bad karma telling Astrology . I know where to not go for sure .

I am done feel free to judge . I have no more patience . I don’t care if you believe or not . Doesn’t change anything in this universe nor for me .

2 minutes ago, Raasko said:

@Amrita  just kidding......

though i dont believe and agree this ideology....resfect ur conviction....keep chasing the unknown...

sarey @Batman_fan  baa ki Shani anta etnoo....seppu.....

I am patiently answering as I was in your place not long time ago though I always believed in spirituality . Only after reading and digging more into subject I realized my perception is wrong .

I am the same person who once called my mom foolish to believe Astrology  . Konni experiences to konni exposure to telustayi won’t be straight forward to understand . This is all I wanted to say . 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I am patiently answering as I was in your place not long time ago though I always believed in spirituality . Only after reading and digging more into subject I realized my perception is wrong .

I am the same person who once called my mom foolish to believe Astrology  . Konni experiences to konni exposure to telustayi won’t be straight forward to understand . This is all I wanted to say . 

fleez fost those experiences no ? .....never know...we will change as well....

Enlightened shouldn't loose patience....

6 minutes ago, Raasko said:

fleez fost those experiences no ? .....never know...we will change as well....

Enlightened shouldn't loose patience....

Pakka valla experiences to nerchukunte world is ideal place . I am neither enlightened nor wise enough to do so Anduke self experience chesanu . Kashtalu experience cheyani Vadu evadu ? Konni tannulu tini self experience tone nerchukogalam .

Coming to patience I consider myself a person with very little patience . 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Pakka valla experiences to nerchukunte world is ideal place . I am neither enlightened nor wise enough to do so Anduke self experience chesanu . Kashtalu experience cheyani Vadu evadu ? 

Coming to patience I consider myself a person with very little patience

autobiography lu kaadu....aa moment of truth entaa ani curiosity?  sarey neeku mood vachinappudey oka teddu veyyi...we are all ears...why loose that very little fatience.

Image result for angry funny gif

1 minute ago, Raasko said:

autobiography lu kaadu....aa moment of truth entaa ani curiosity?  sarey neeku mood vachinappudey oka teddu veyyi...we are all ears...why loose that very little fatience.

Image result for angry funny gif

pmd 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

I have a job and have capacity to earn don’t need money and bad karma telling Astrology . I know where to not go for sure .

I am done feel free to judge . I have no more patience . I don’t care if you believe or not . Doesn’t change anything in this universe nor for me .

life epdu ela untado telidu 

manava prayatnam matuku manakudadu 

but anni mana chetullone unay annadi kuda overconfidence avtundi

15 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

life epdu ela untado telidu 

manava prayatnam matuku manakudadu 

but anni mana chetullone unay annadi kuda overconfidence avtundi

settantha seedevey pusukkuna poyindi....okka peg key....

manam entha quarter bottle gaallam....

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

Evening 9 PM EST ki debate pettukundam if you are really open for a perspective and I will spend my time getting attacked . But only if you are open for a perspective. Mocking and vadinchi vine alochana lekapote I am not interested to waste my time . However I am not here to convince you neither have a reason to convince you . You can choose what you want to believe and I can what I want to believe based on my exposure to subject . Also I respect people opinions as a sane person . There is something called agree to disagree.

Ippudu cheppalenu inka more than an hour nunchi pairing with two people I haven’t looked atwhat they are doing as well . Na job udipotundi If they ask me to take control and code . bye

Ltt for debate with @Amrita .. panel member @WHAT