Last stage of shani

MagaMaharaju

Just now, WHAT said:

okay.... thanks for the detailed reply.... but identi  Spirituality and Astrology are very much the same..

eppudu vinaledu

Astrology subject vachinde from parashara who is father of Veda vyasa who wrote Vishnu Puranas . Spirituality path chupinchadaniki rasaru Manam adi vadilesi materialistic Vatiki vaduthunnam . Research cheste interesting things telustayi . 

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Libra ascendant in Vishaka ? I have exact same combo and researched so much as it is mine .Will pm you in detail in the evening . E essays rastu I am not concentrating pairing with two other developers . However just by Nakshatra and ascendant cheptentha Thope nenu Kadu but I can predict okay with POB TOB DOB . 

I

Mithuna raasi arudra nakshtram *<:(

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

Mithuna raasi arudra nakshtram *<:(

Will pm you in evening . If you don’t mind pm me your tob pob dob . Just trying to help if you are comfortable . 

Disclaimer : I am not a professional just a student . 

2 hours ago, srdh21 said:

astrology should be used as some form of forecasting tool aka predictive analytics

Shani is very good for imbibing many good qualities in humans such as responsibility and improving your skills,  Shani typically provides a window of success for all the aspects that were tested on you

use astrology to enhance yourselves, not stop what you are suppose to do

some people think shani is negative and stop doing activities waiting for good times, good times do not come in always in good and appealing form, they come through pain as well, once you see through it, you will understand few years laters that it was shani who made you stronger, responsible, increase in intellectual capacity

Well said bro

24 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ask them how can I answer ? You are generalizing a subject with people . People wrong ayite subject wrong a ? 

There are many fake priests and astrologers that doesn’t make Vedas and Astrology wrong . There are good and bad people . 

There are many astrologers who don’t use a penny they get in Astrology and use for charities . Astrologer technically shouldn’t ask money and shouldn’t use that money for self . Manam ivvali as runam to guru.  People who follow subject right won’t do it . 

There are moms who kill kids too we are seeing in news and it’s like you say don’t trust a mother because there are bad mothers . 

Lokam lo Anni untayi . Subject chadivite asalu em undi and how they are exploiting kuda telustundi . 

I can’t change your pereception neither want to. Agree to disagree  . I haven’t believed in past and started reading books with speculation ended up beliving it after reading many books . 

This forum is a very bad place to talk about these things where people want to mock than having a intention to see for others perspective. I might have not started at first place so I end .

Kumbha Rashi 

Shathabhisham third padam tell no

Just now, Amrita said:

Will pm you in evening . If you don’t mind pm me your tob pob dob . Just trying to help if you are comfortable . 

Disclaimer : I am not a professional just a student . 

Ya will pm you. Thanks bro

2 hours ago, srdh21 said:

astrology should be used as some form of forecasting tool aka predictive analytics

Shani is very good for imbibing many good qualities in humans such as responsibility and improving your skills,  Shani typically provides a window of success for all the aspects that were tested on you

use astrology to enhance yourselves, not stop what you are suppose to do

some people think shani is negative and stop doing activities waiting for good times, good times do not come in always in good and appealing form, they come through pain as well, once you see through it, you will understand few years laters that it was shani who made you stronger, responsible, increase in intellectual capacity

awesome bro.... that means we are far ahead than Data science /  Machine learning concepts.... 

2 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

naku epudu start ayindho kuda gurthu ledhu. 

But entha kashtam ga unna na control lo unna responsibilies anni nenu correct gane chesthunna.

edho okaroju life maruthundhi ane hope tho bathukuthunna

Anta kastam emi vochhindi... be positive  and do positive .. don't think much about the problems.don't sit alone mingle with your friends pls put always positive thoughts in your mind. 

6 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

How about I pm you the chart?

If you can pm me birth navamsa and other charts with Vimsottara Dashas and also planet dignities that works . All these could be generated with pob tob and dob.