Last stage of shani

MagaMaharaju

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

If you can pm me birth navamsa and other charts with Vimsottara Dashas and also planet dignities that works . All these could be generated with pob tob and dob.

Website? Prokerala?

ee rashulu .... birth chart lu pm chesthunnaru kada .... 

okkasari logical ga alochinchandi.... meetu puttiina date, time , place base mida veellu predictions istaru kada ..

if oka 2-3 days munde cesarean or c section lo baby 2-3 days or 1-2 month munde vaste does chart change(risking baby life).... jathakam chsukoni baby bayatiki ravala... manchi avuthundi anna time lo ?

pls think once.... dont fall in to these things.... believe your self... no one can change your fate...

malli antaru astrologer just gives direction ani.... direction ante enti positive negative aa... edina work cheyakamunde aa impact chepte.... how can you do that task.... especially marriages ki ivi belief  cheyakandi ... marry whom you love....

chala marriages divorce or other reasons tho fail avuthunnay kada... appudu aa muhurtham pettina athani velli (purohithudu or horoscope chuse astrologer)..... ...... ...... cheyandi....  

Pls think once.... dont fall in to these things.... believe your self... no one can change your fate...direction thokka thotakura :)

4 minutes ago, WHAT said:

ee rashulu .... birth chart lu pm chesthunnaru kada .... 

okkasari logical ga alochinchandi.... meetu puttiina date, time , place base mida veellu predictions istaru kada ..

if oka 2-3 days munde cesarean or c section lo baby 2-3 days or 1-2 month munde vaste does chart change(risking baby life).... jathakam chsukoni baby bayatiki ravala... manchi avuthundi anna time lo ?

pls think once.... dont fall in to these things.... believe your self... no one can change your fate...

malli antaru astrologer just gives direction ani.... direction ante enti positive negative aa... edina work cheyakamunde aa impact chepte.... how can you do that task.... especially marriages ki ivi belief  cheyakandi ... marry whom you love....

chala marriages divorce or other reasons tho fail avuthunnay kada... appudu aa muhurtham pettina athani velli (purohithudu or horoscope chuse astrologer)..... ...... ...... cheyandi....  

Pls think once.... dont fall in to these things.... believe your self... no one can change your fate...direction thokka thotakura :)

No astrologer can change fate that’s 100% true . Mana karma batte untundi antha . Karma can not be changed . That’s what I told from beginning and finally you got that part . Anyways I am not here to make people believe in Astrology . Believe what you choose to . THE END.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

No astrologer can change fate that’s 100% true . Mana karma batte untundi antha . Karma can not be changed . 

konni poojalu chestaru kada avi enduku.... shani adi idi ani.... time baledu.... horoscope match kaledu ani why

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

No astrologer can change fate that’s 100% true . Mana karma batte untundi antha . Karma can not be changed . 

fate change cheyaleru kani direction cheptara.... can you Please elaborate ?/

is direction same as prediction (aka probability ) ?

21 minutes ago, WHAT said:

awesome bro.... that means we are far ahead than Data science /  Machine learning concepts.... 

Nuvvu old maya bazar sainma soodale...sasirekha and abhimanyu laptop lo sooskuntu Skype lo oka song veskuntaar

Just now, WHAT said:

fate change cheyaleru kani direction cheptara.... can you Please elaborate ?/

is direction same as prediction (aka probability ) ?

Evening 9 PM EST ki debate pettukundam if you are really open for a perspective and I will spend my time getting attacked . But only if you are open for a perspective. Mocking and vadinchi vine alochana lekapote I am not interested to waste my time . However I am not here to convince you neither have a reason to convince you . You can choose what you want to believe and I can what I want to believe based on my exposure to subject . Also I respect people opinions as a sane person . There is something called agree to disagree.

Ippudu cheppalenu inka more than an hour nunchi pairing with two people I haven’t looked atwhat they are doing as well . Na job udipotundi If they ask me to take control and code . bye

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Evening 9 PM EST ki debate pettukundam if you are really open for a perspective and I will spend my time getting attacked . But only if you are open for a perspective. Mocking and vadinchi vine alochana lekapote I am not interested to waste my time . However I am not here to convince you neither have a reason to convince you . You can choose what you want to believe and I can what I want to believe based on my exposure to subject . Also I respect people opinions as a sane person . There is something called agree to disagree.

Ippudu cheppalenu inka more than an hour nunchi pairing with two people I haven’t looked atwhat they are doing as well . Na job udipotundi If they ask me to take control and code . bye

thats okay will see night thread active lo unte we can discuss further.... nenu em ninnu question cheyatledu.... just throwing my point of view... so atleast few chaduvukunna vallu aina logical ga alochistaru ani anthe.... 

no hatred .... carry on 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nenu Tv9 rajanikanth laaga autoSPY chestha aithe

15 minutes ago, Raasko said:

matta lodi....DB la ee side business lu endi @Amrita

Related image

Enni crores ichav naku leda e Db lo okka paisa Ichinavallu come here .. inka Na Time invest Chesi told to few . Also I am student don’t be stupid enough to believe me 100% as my knowledge is a drop in a ocean . Also I don’t to Japas for hours so not even interested to tell readings to anyone . I only talked about subject . 

Go by your brain and trust what you feel like . 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Enni crores ichav naku leda e Db lo okka paisa Ichinavallu come here .. inka Na Time invest Chesi told to few . Also I am student don’t be stupid enough to believe me 100% as my knowledge is a drop in a ocean . Also I don’t to Japas for hours so not even interested to tell readings to anyone .

Go by your brain and trust what you feel like . 

ooko...ooko...just kidding....chill dorling....

future lo raagirekulu ....srichakram lu emannaa...ammey duntey....maakoo dealshership kaavaali fleez....@3$%

8 minutes ago, Raasko said:

ooko...ooko...just kidding....chill dorling....

future lo raagirekulu ....srichakram lu emannaa...ammey duntey....maakoo dealshership kaavaali fleez....@3$%

I don’t believe in them so don’t know . Approach a person who can give that according to your requirement .

According to what I learned Japas and charity is only way to increase punya and it also reflects in good time . Every thing else doesn’t work .