Gender Equality

Diana

3 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

Manemma meaning adigina kaka ..... Adi uttermost ki ichi podipinchukundam antava endi kompadeesi damn

aa lathi pattukoni oil massage cheyinchu kuntunnodey Manemma.... ee rojullo movie comedy soodu.....

25 minutes ago, uttermost said:

because 'nature' came in men's dreams and whispered to them the secret of balance in nature.

that is, to make sure women keep the family together., or pay hell for it.

Alright .... if men are the culprits... how abt moms that raise their daughters with those ridiculous rules ... y not teach her standards , equal rights ... y not raise her with equality... women empowerment starts from home ... 

11 hours ago, Diana said:

Videos like the one quoted here induce a sensation that is similar to that physiological feeling one experiences when they are about to involuntarily emit previously ingested food out of their mouth either because of a disgusting visual or a smell. 

To keep it short for your short intellect:

“Videos like these are disgusting to watch”.

Mom ochi oka kuturrinee mogarayyudu laga aa tv chudatham ente , vanta nerchuko, blah blah ente ??? 

With that said ... women don’t play your card everywhere ..equal ayitey special lady reservations enduku ... equal kada ... .. remember  nature created both masculinity and femininity.. this is what balances this world ... 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I mentioned it before all women who are feminist and independent are those that got rejected by handsome men. @3$%

You think world revolves around handsome men? How narcissistic. Nenu pittinappati nunchi feminist ne

2 hours ago, MindRinger said:

Videos like the one quoted here induce a sensation that is similar to that physiological feeling one experiences when they are about to involuntarily emit previously ingested food out of their mouth either because of a disgusting visual or a smell. 

To keep it short for your short intellect:

“Videos like these are disgusting to watch”.

people posts are more disgusting to watch when choose to ignore equality 

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

I mentioned it before all women who are feminist and independent are those that got rejected by handsome men@3$%

who cares :police:  

have you ever heard about more handsome men rejected by smart Women? 

3 hours ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Mom ochi oka kuturrinee mogarayyudu laga aa tv chudatham ente , vanta nerchuko, blah blah ente ??? 

With that said ... women don’t play your card everywhere ..equal ayitey special lady reservations enduku ... equal kada ... .. remember  nature created both masculinity and femininity.. this is what balances this world ... 

your sentences are contradicting..

yes balance should be there when deserved..

Endi man inka aipoleda e gola...oka Diana picture pettukunnaka lady tho feminism and gender gap gurinchi vadinchatam time waste...she not gonna stop..

Just now, LastManStanding said:

Endi man inka aipoleda e gola...oka Diana picture pettukunnaka lady tho feminism and gender gap gurinchi vadinchatam time waste...she not gonna stop..

I will not stop .. no where near to stop ..I am gonna stop the stop..at the end I am the show stopper @3$%

not feeling well sir.. 

health is not good sir.. 

sir please sir...

fake laugh, engaging talk, act dumb, be cho chweet. 

ivi anni extralu..which help women in all platforms. anyaayam evarikaina jarigindhi antey adhi maga jaathi ke...inka jaruguthuney undhi. 

meeru already andhari lives lo nunchi manasshanthi ni teesesaru... malli ikkada jeetham lo maaku either cutting or meeku equal antey how ya how? 

meeku domination undey chota maaku asal chance ey ledhu...but maaku domination undey chota meeku chance istey malli dantlo equal portion antey how?

3 minutes ago, Diana said:

I will not stop .. no where near to stop ..I am gonna stop the stop..at the end I am the show stopper @3$%

hahahaha equality ante ento anukunna...Balayya la Balamma kuda kavali ani anamata...

Just now, vikuba said:

not feeling well sir.. 

health is not good sir.. 

sir please sir...

fake laugh, engaging talk, act dumb, be cho chweet. 

ivi anni extralu..which help women in all platforms. anyaayam evarikaina jarigindhi antey adhi maga jaathi ke...inka jaruguthuney undhi. 

meeru already andhari lives lo nunchi manasshanthi ni teesesaru... malli ikkada jeetham lo maaku either cutting or meeku equal antey how ya how? 

meeku domination undey chota maaku asal chance ey ledhu...but maaku domination undey chota meeku chance istey malli dantlo equal portion antey how?

dont worry you can whine in some other thread about that ..

haha manshanthi ivi anni feelings andi ..gender equality ki daniki sambandam ledu