Life is gonna flip in a matter of second

ranku_mogudu

9 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Sad but true. I had been pretty much stressed for a couple of monthsdue to extreme pressure at work as we were working on productionalization of billions of $ data. I had spent additional hours post long work hours and this DB ofcourse was a stress buster.

Today we got a okay and we worked arse off as they want to make sure as soon as possible as i would be going to India in a few days. 

Today was really a critical day as we were waiting for a signoff fron business and they flew from east coast. With stress and junk to dunk as breaks were minimal few weeks, I finally got things done and all were happy. In while the discussion is going on, I just needed to give them nothing from my end unless they ask for specific. But still it was completely uncertain as there is always a possibility of slip in the requirement. Got some decent time spent in DB to take off that stress and discuss in detail.

cut to the next second after office, we all went to a bar to get a toast and done.  I almost came near my  home. Was feeling acute pain in the right side of chest and thought it was gastric due to junk and spicy eating abd thought of taking pepto bismol after going home. Next I see awake is on a bed in the emergency room. No one know when it hits and next is luck

evari story bro idi?? neeku ayyinda?? or posted from Quora or some other forum??

1 minute ago, Srimantudu said:

lol i thought you quoted me...2 threads lo replying kada

@3$%@3$%

haha.. neninkaa.. vendulu tho talking ani.... nuvvu whats cooking aney doubt tho adigav anukunna.. LOL

11 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

evari story bro idi?? neeku ayyinda?? or posted from Quora or some other forum??

Mine buddy

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@3$%@3$%

haha.. neninkaa.. vendulu tho talking ani.... nuvvu whats cooking aney doubt tho adigav anukunna.. LOL

no man..i dont go into that kind of detailed info

man job lo nuvvu kakapothe inkokadu... job idi kakapothe inkokati.. kani nee family ki nuvvu okkadive man.. health is wealth bro... inti ninda swets undi vonti nindi sugar unte em labam cheppu.. idi anthe... antha sampadinchi emi enjoy cheyakunte.. ela.. 

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

damn ..

hope everything is alright with you now?

take care bro.. dont stress out much

Still in ibservation unit bro.... mostly one more day unchutharu